PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday's Injury Report: Only 4 limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, if Blount spreads his flu germs all over the locker room I am going to cry.

(I don't know if it's the flu but chances are...)

Last edited:
We've actually been really fortunate injury wise for once. Only Mayo and Ridley won't be out there. I'll take it.

If Blount has the flu he won't practice or play.

He's got several days to get hydrated and get through the worst of it. He'll play.

God, the injury report is GOOD news. I'm surprised at the level of angst I've read. How can you be worried about Edelman when from his own lips he's told us he's been working overtime to get back in sync with Brady for the last week and a half.!!!!

The is the healthiest the Pats have been going into a playoff run in over a decade. If you still feel the need to *****, then whine about the fact that the Ravens and Broncos are also getting healthy as well. ;)

If Blount has the flu he won't practice or play.
I'm not a doctor. But I did date a nurse once.
So my 2nd opinion is that he will be ready for Sat.

I read somewhere that Lafell was still limping a bit...that worries me more than most

I swear people are just worried about being fans of a team that loses the playoffs as opposed to being excited that their team is in the playoffs and has the opportunity to possibly win a Super Bowl. Are you so afraid of potential, hypothetical disappointment so much that you're agonizing over the injury report?

All year folks look forward to the playoffs, dismiss regular season games as being nothing nowadays, and then when those playoffs get here they can't even bear to hear the slightest whiff of adversity. Bring on this game already.

Gee, so only our top two running backs and wideouts are limited...

giphy.gif
Actually, I am a little worried about this "limited" list. It's definitely not beyond the Pats to have everyone be at practice, even guys who realistically can't go, in order to keep the Ravens guessing, then without fanfare announce 15 minutes beforehand they'll be inactive for the game. The one that scares me the most is Edelman as Brady really missed him in the Jets game, IMHO (didn't see the Buffalo game as I was away, but it's pretty obvious there wasn't much O going on there either), followed closely by Lafell, then Blount, then Gray. Oy I wish Saturday afternoon would get here!!

Does anyone find it "interesting" that Owen Daniels and Daryl Williams missed a pretty crucial practice today for "non-injury related reasons"?
I guess if you voluntarily give them the day off, then you don't have to list them as injured and identify where that injury is. Things that make you go, "hmmmmm..."

Actually, I am a little worried about this "limited" list. It's definitely not beyond the Pats to have everyone be at practice, even guys who realistically can't go, in order to keep the Ravens guessing, then without fanfare announce 15 minutes beforehand they'll be inactive for the game. The one that scares me the most is Edelman as Brady really missed him in the Jets game, IMHO (didn't see the Buffalo game as I was away, but it's pretty obvious there wasn't much O going on there either), followed closely by Lafell, then Blount, then Gray. Oy I wish Saturday afternoon would get here!!
Remember the year NE had a bye and they listed like 13 people on the injury report as limited for two days before their first game then removed all of them on the final injury report?

Remember the year NE had a bye and they listed like 13 people on the injury report as limited for two days before their first game then removed all of them on the final injury report?
Yes, I do remember that, so I know this could be just BB messing with everyone (and in fact I see an article in the corner of my screen saying Lafell says he's fine and ready to go), but I have also seen it go the other way and I am worried about Edelman in particular.

Yes, I do remember that, so I know this could be just BB messing with everyone (and in fact I see an article in the corner of my screen saying Lafell says he's fine and ready to go), but I have also seen it go the other way and I am worried about Edelman in particular.
I agree it could go either way. I feel if both Edelman and LaFell say they're good and ready to play, then they'll be fine. I will await the final injury report, however, to see if anyone is removed.

Does anyone find it "interesting" that Owen Daniels and Daryl Williams missed a pretty crucial practice today for "non-injury related reasons"?

Both players are 32. Could be a day of rest, considering the Ravens didn't get a bye week. Not putting it past a team to manipulate the injury report (and yadda yadda stones in glass houses yadda yadda), but it doesn't really raise any eyebrows for me.

All year folks look forward to the playoffs, dismiss regular season games as being nothing nowadays......

Welcome to the board. Have you seen our regular season gameday threads?

I swear people are just worried about being fans of a team that loses the playoffs as opposed to being excited that their team is in the playoffs and has the opportunity to possibly win a Super Bowl. Are you so afraid of potential, hypothetical disappointment so much that you're agonizing over the injury report?

All year folks look forward to the playoffs, dismiss regular season games as being nothing nowadays, and then when those playoffs get here they can't even bear to hear the slightest whiff of adversity. Bring on this game already.
We've been through a lot since the last Super Bowl win.

What's wrong with them? They're usually filled with level headed, well thought out reactions.
Wow, they must have changed! I went on one a few years ago and had to get off immediately as the rhetoric on there was worse than my husband's, whose commentary on game day, when the slightest thing goes wrong, is along the lines of Eeyore's...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents