PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We should change NOTHING on defense till further notice IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. Rodney is to be back this week and Seymour MAY BE coming back in a few weeks BUT....

I think it would be a BIG mistake if we changed things on defense right now even though the 2 guys returning soon are BIG names like Rodney Harrison and Richard Seymour

Lets face it,we have not missed ANY of these two defensive stars thus far - We have given up 14-14-7-13 points in the first four
games,Why would BB mess around and change things just because 2 popular and veteran guys are able to play?

The old saying goes,If it ain't broken don't fix it

We have not had a defensive performance like this in 4 consecutive games that I can remember in my 35 years as a Pats fan and as one announcer said last night 'This team is a well oiled Machine'

Unless the team starts to show signs of giving up big plays,points or yardage I see no reason to remove Green or Sanders from full time play or at least be in there 85% of the game

I know some fans here are big Rodney and Seymour fans and I am glad they will be around to come off the bench should an injury or bad defensive game arise and brings the depth up to unbelievable talent but there is absolutely no reason IMO why things should change to the current lineup if we continue to win decisively.

Your thoughts?

I agree..........

I agree..........

So we're clear, you're AGREEING with the idea that, since the Pats D looks so good, we should NOT START Seymour and Harrison when they're ready to play? THIS is what you agree with? Please elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft