PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We ranked 29th on the NFLPA report card this past season.

Agree. But this **** sure doesn’t help. We will have to overpay to get free agents here. This kind of stuff tilts the scales when two contracts are similar.
Had this talk with one of my high schoolers that wants to be recruited to play baseball. Sure if you hit .600 everyone will look at you. But if your hitting .300 as a Junior you d@mn well better have all those other traits/intangibles teams look for.
While I agree with a lot of what you say, I've never known what people mean by overpaying. If we offer a FA more than any other team, does that mean we overpaid? Even when we had Brady, we did that. Or is it only if we offer more than some analyst/poster says a contract should be at?

how does hc get a b- and rank 27th? :thaman:
Thought that was weird when these were the notes:

• Only 55% of players feel that former head coach Bill Belichick was efficient with their time (31st overall)
  • The players feel that Bill Belichick was rarely willing to listen to the locker room (31st overall)

how does hc get a b- and rank 27th? :thaman:
Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

Playing for the Patriots was no fun when they were winning. How would it be better when they were losing?

#regimechange

When you look ay some of these percentages and ranks, and consider the sample size, this poll could also simply mean the Patriots just have a few more malcontents than other teams. 2-3 “disapproval” responses are going to completely change the percentile.

1709143292168.png

Bob has priorities...
1) Fund documentary to elevate HOF credentials
2) Fund giant shmenza
3) Buy patio furniture for Palm Beach love nest

73)
R.60eb8a653dce0eaa5e738cdf5364c019

i mean some of that is gen z bs stuff...daycares????:rolleyes:
but some things should ABSOLUTELY be considered important and "football ops" like
training staffs and methods,nutrition/food,weight room,locker room. they are all important/vital to creating a winning culture.

This ownership is as cheap as the Bengals but skated for two decades because of having the GOAT.
BINGO!! As long as the revenue came in especially from championship games and Lombardi trophies.. updates to the stadium were an afterthought... especially with ownership saying they will never allow Gillette to be like the old Foxboro stadium dump. But the Bengals and the Browns stadium I hear are terrible.

Bob has priorities...
1) Fund documentary to elevate HOF credentials
2) Fund giant shmenza
3) Buy patio furniture for Palm Beach love nest

73)
R.60eb8a653dce0eaa5e738cdf5364c019
Luxury , what are they complaining about

This ownership is as cheap as the Bengals but skated for two decades because of having the GOAT QB.
Be specific please in your GOAT Reference.

F- for ownership lol. Kraft won't be able to wiggle his way out of this one. It's one thing to say the fans and media are idiots who don't know anything, quite another when players say the same thing. He was the lowest spending owner on roster the last 10 years and still couldn't find the money to renovate the weight room?

I think there was a quote last month , from maybe Mayo , who said it all starts in the weight room.Its not Mayo's fault that the facilities are maybe showing their age and as someone mentioned above I believe they (the owners) are trying to improve the facilities. Maybe Mayo was taking a shot at management ?

Riddle me this Batpersons. How come the abysmally low rating for travel given all the touting about Kraft's airplanes for flying the team? Crap hotels? I doubt it.
Bottom line. there will be fewer posts about what a great guy and owner Bob "for the good of the 32" Kraft is. Elitist.
I met BK and his wife at Smithfield a couple times in the Jurassic Era. Really seemed like nice, caring, humble people back then.

This is inexcusable. Kraft needs to open up the bank account to rectify this situation, and also get someone in place on the business side of the operations that will lobby for investments and proactively prevent this type of PR embarrassment from ever happening again.

The timing of this report coming out just prior to the start of free agency couldn't be worse. The last thing Mayo and Wolf need is for free agents to have a reason to not want to come to Foxboro. Ownership needs to publicly address this ASAP.

Meanwhile, there’s apparently frustration with the workout facilities at Gillette Stadium, which players ranked as worst in the NFL.
Owner Robert Kraft didn’t get a great score in this report card, with the NFLPA writing that, “Club owner Robert Kraft receives a rating of 6.9/10 from Patriot players when considering his willingness to invest in the facilities (27th overall).”
The Weight room received a grade of an “F”, and was ranked dead last in the league among players, with players saying the facility lacked amenities that were available to them off site.
Treatment of families also scored an F, with the NFLPA noting that the Patriots, “are one of 12 teams that do not provide a family room during games, and, “are one of seven teams that do not provide daycare support for players’ children on gameday.” They are also, “one of only four teams that do not offer either a family room or daycare.”

What's this "we" stuff, Kemosabe?

This is inexcusable. Kraft needs to open up the bank account to rectify this situation, and also get someone in place on the business side of the operations that will lobby for investments and proactively prevent this type of PR embarrassment from ever happening again.

The timing of this report coming out just prior to the start of free agency couldn't be worse. The last thing Mayo and Wolf need is for free agents to have a reason to not want to come to Foxboro. Ownership needs to publicly address this ASAP.

Meanwhile, there’s apparently frustration with the workout facilities at Gillette Stadium, which players ranked as worst in the NFL.
Owner Robert Kraft didn’t get a great score in this report card, with the NFLPA writing that, “Club owner Robert Kraft receives a rating of 6.9/10 from Patriot players when considering his willingness to invest in the facilities (27th overall).”
The Weight room received a grade of an “F”, and was ranked dead last in the league among players, with players saying the facility lacked amenities that were available to them off site.
Treatment of families also scored an F, with the NFLPA noting that the Patriots, “are one of 12 teams that do not provide a family room during games, and, “are one of seven teams that do not provide daycare support for players’ children on gameday.” They are also, “one of only four teams that do not offer either a family room or daycare.”
Whiny entitled players are going to be whiny and entitled. My place of business doesn't have a family room or daycare and no one I work with directly is making millions.

Whiny entitled players are going to be whiny and entitled. My place of business doesn't have a family room or daycare and no one I work with directly is making millions.
Apples to oranges.

First, we are comparing each of the 32 NFL teams to one another - not an NFL franchise to your employer.

Second, weight training facilities are an integral part of a football program - especially at the professional level.

What your employer provides should be compared to what similar employers provide (vacation time, PTO, health plan, matching 401k, etc.). If one of the 32 employers in your field of work was last or near last in those categories, they should expect to have difficulty finding and keeping quality employees. Similarly, the Patriots should expect there to be a good chance that this lack of investment may come back to haunt them.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back