PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We need to do something here.....NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we're going about this all wrong. It'll do no good to plead our case...no one will listen and we'll just sound desperate. People hate success and love to bring it down...that spells disaster for us.

What we can do is embrace our newfound role as villians. I propose a new motto for the fans to sport loud and proud. We can even put it on a T-shirt:

"The 2007 New England Patriots: Still think we're boring, b*tches?"

I would order this t-shirt faster than Mangina inhales a jellyroll:D

I think the more prevailing opinion is cheating helped you along. And therefore the glory is ill-gotten and tarnished. It cast a pall, no doubt, but I'll give an honest opinion. With all due respect, no-one questions (or has ever questioned) the Coaching smarts and the talent level involved - but now people are left wondering this: It also takes smarts and talent to out-connive your opponent. Sure, of course it does; but to what level and what to what extent are we talking here? That thought isn't getting past anyone. Since any reasonable person with half a brain knows Belichick is no dummy by any means, it also stands to reason he used his smarts in shady ways. If he starts playing "dumb" now, it's going to hurt him even more. Nobody is going to buy it - except the ones in denial.

The prevailing opinion was that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Guess what -- that wasn't the case. Sorry Mods for bringing in a political statement but it was the best example of what a load of sh*t "prevailing opinions" can be.

Keep dreaming. Time will prove my interpretation correct, and you'll be crying in your beer.

======================================

I am already crying in my beer, it sucks to get blown out by the Pats.:mad:

But I am not going to burry my head in the sand and blame it on the refs. cheating, BB, some conspiracy, or anyone else. The Jets pretty much suck, i hate it but it is what it is.

You however are in the denial/anger stage still, you will not get better till you enter the acceptance stage.

Pats screwed up, not Mangini.

Mangini good, Pats bad for not following the league rules.

Dont blame your problems on other people.

=====================================

Mangini did nothing wrong, nothing. the blame lies elsewhere.

Do you blame the Cop for giving you the parking ticket, the meter, or yourself?

Depends on if the cop used to bust up rival numbers rackets for you.

======================================

I am already crying in my beer, it sucks to get blown out by the Pats.:mad:

But I am not going to burry my head in the sand and blame it on the refs. cheating, BB, some conspiracy, or anyone else. The Jets pretty much suck, i hate it but it is what it is.

You however are in the denial/anger stage still, you will not get better till you enter the acceptance stage.

Pats screwed up, not Mangini.

Mangini good, Pats bad for not following the league rules.

Dont blame your problems on other people.

The funny thing is Mangini rode the success gained from the "cheating" all the way to New York... and the head coaching job with the Jets. He was a "cheater" here with the Pats, but now he's the angel 'cause he ratted out the team that gave him a chance?

Yay! Go Mangini, our Lord and Saviour. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is Mangini rode the success gained from the "cheating" all the way to New York... and the head coaching job with the Jets. He was a "cheater" here with the Pats, but now he's the angel 'cause he ratted out the team that gave him a chance?

So you admit that there has been a pattern of cheating by the Pats that has allowed Mangini among others to profit from it.

I am not ready to make that assumption yet.

Mangini is guilty of nothing other then trying to keep the Pats from gaining an advantage over his team. What is wrong with that.

Pats brought this on themselves.

So you admit that there has been a pattern of cheating by the Pats that has allowed Mangini among others to profit from it.

I am not ready to make that assumption yet.

Mangini is guilty of nothing other then trying to keep the Pats from gaining an advantage over his team. What is wrong with that.

Pats brought this on themselves.

Don't become like the normal Jets trolls. He put the word "cheating" in quotation marks for a reason, as you must surely know.

The good news is that this happens after game one wherein it is obvious no signal stealing of any kind would have helped the Jets. So this season is what it is , without any question, unfair advantage free. Barring inury, this will be the best Pats team of this SB era. So let the games continue and if things continue as they should, all these questions posed by other NFL teams and coaches will be put soundly to sleep..

Go Pats!

Don't become like the normal Jets trolls. He put the word "cheating" in quotation marks for a reason, as you must surely know.

===================================
I didn't pick up on that, my bad.

Last edited:
Nothing would helped the pathetic jets. This is sorta like Nixon though. Nothing was need to beat McGovern, yet he felt the need to try to get his game plans.

The good news is that this happens after game one wherein it is obvious no signal stealing of any kind would have helped the Jets. So this season is what it is , without any question, unfair advantage free. Barring inury, this will be the best Pats team of this SB era. So let the games continue and if things continue as they should, all these questions posed by other NFL teams and coaches will be put soundly to sleep..

Go Pats!

Last edited:
I can see it now ... the 1 Million Fan march. We'd be laughed at from now to eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back