PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We have improved - has Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ played the first half and left the 2nd half because he was injured

this allowed your offense to comeback and try to tie it

besides Bailey we didnt have anyone injured

Maybe Courtney Brown but i think he was ok.

where the Broncos have improved after week 6 is 4th quater performance

before we let teams come back in the game now we close games out

Our running game has dropped a little bit thanks to injuires to Mike Anderson and Tatum Bell

But both of them will be Ready for the Pats comeing this saturday

and Kcvet is the most ******ed poster on this board

i see him on the denverbroncos.com site and all he does is post ******ed crap all day

all he goes back to is talking about how we lost to the Cheifs by 4 points

he doesnt remember we blew them out 30 to 10 in Denver on Monday Night Football

Last edited:
Man, a couple of these trolls just dont go away, do they? Here, stated plainly once, and for all trolls to sit and digest, and dont bother with your assinine responses: The Pats run D has been an all time NFL best when the regulars have been playing for the last 6+ weeks. Period. Yeah, some of the competition was weak. But many of their running games weren't.
BB. ALWAYS eliminates what you do best. ALWAYS. I dont say this with Bravado or to incite comment. I am simply stating fact, so you can go back to those caves in the Co. hills from whence you came. The Broncos are a good team. The best we have faced to date. But the Pats are gonna hold your running game to under 100 yds. The D is then gonna make the Snake beat us himself. Count on this one thing: No Way NO How is the Broncos' offense gonna score more than 21 points against this D. Aint Gonna Happen. I'll be shocked if they score 17 Does that guarantee a Pats win? No. We are gonna find a hard time moving the ball against you too. Look for a low scoring, physical, defensive game. And PLEASE, stop trying to even pretend that the moron on your sideline can even shine BB's shoes. BB has broken Vince Lombardi's playoff record. Until your rain-man can say the same, dont embarass yourself with coaching comments.

I see it like this. Broncos and Pats are both tough teams who are equally well coached and will be ready to play. As a Bronco fan, I would be a liar if I said I wasn't worried. It should be a great game. As for the KC fan, go find another grieving KC fan who can give you a big warm hug. Maybe you could even watch the monday night Denver/ KC game again. That always helps me. I'm only saying this because I care.

shirtsleeve said:
Man, a couple of these trolls just dont go away, do they? Here, stated plainly once, and for all trolls to sit and digest, and dont bother with your assinine responses: The Pats run D has been an all time NFL best when the regulars have been playing for the last 6+ weeks. Period. Yeah, some of the competition was weak. But many of their running games weren't.
BB. ALWAYS eliminates what you do best. ALWAYS. I dont say this with Bravado or to incite comment. I am simply stating fact, so you can go back to those caves in the Co. hills from whence you came. The Broncos are a good team. The best we have faced to date. But the Pats are gonna hold your running game to under 100 yds. The D is then gonna make the Snake beat us himself. Count on this one thing: No Way NO How is the Broncos' offense gonna score more than 21 points against this D. Aint Gonna Happen. I'll be shocked if they score 17 Does that guarantee a Pats win? No. We are gonna find a hard time moving the ball against you too. Look for a low scoring, physical, defensive game. And PLEASE, stop trying to even pretend that the moron on your sideline can even shine BB's shoes. BB has broken Vince Lombardi's playoff record. Until your rain-man can say the same, dont embarass yourself with coaching comments.

maybe your D looks so good because you played the Jets twice? and that cant Run?

oh thats right

you did play Kansas City

and you got tail your ran all over

Broncos will have 125+ yards rushing

we'll have a 17 point lead by the end of the 3rd Q and starting running all day in the 4th and end up winning by 17

Your coach doesnt come close to Mike Shanahan when coaching offense and making offensive gameplans and playcalls

Rod_Smith80 said:
maybe your D looks so good because you played the Jets twice? and that cant Run?

oh thats right

you did play Kansas City

and you got tail your ran all over

Broncos will have 125+ yards rushing

we'll have a 17 point lead by the end of the 3rd Q and starting running all day in the 4th and end up winning by 17

Your coach doesnt come close to Mike Shanahan when coaching offense and making offensive gameplans and playcalls

Of course not. Any coach in the NFL can rack of 28 against the Bucs' D, or 42 against the #1-rated Steelers D in the playoffs last year after getting our asses handed to us earlier in the season.

Our offensive gameplans have propelled our offense, this year (without Weis), into I believe the top 5 in the league, despite dealing with injuries all the way through, including losing our top 2 linemen, starting 2 rookies because of that, losing our 2nd and 3rd WRs for a combined 7 games, losing our top 4 RBs to a combined 28 games or so, and having a battered defense that couldn't stop **** earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft