PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

way cool stat of the day.....Ryan Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the attention to detail of this team right down to the long snapper and punter. I still remember Ken Walter and holding my breath every time he punted.

does not qualify for punting statistical leadership because he hasn't punted enough

The only reps he had last week were for for holding the ball on field goals attempts. Waste of a roster spot hehe.

It looked like we could have loaned Ryan to the Jaguars. Their punter must have been gassed.

The only reps he had last week were for for holding the ball on field goals attempts. Waste of a roster spot hehe.

I was honestly a bit surprised that they extended him.

Brady's the backup holder, and Gost can punt in a pinch (Brady too, for that matter). Not that deactivating Allen is possible, but it just shows how every possibility is covered, usually in multiple ways.

We probably will have practiced defending every fake punt or fake FG try that any Dallas coach has ever run in the pros, college, HS, or pee-wee ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back