PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel sour grapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vrabel Sour Grapes??

What my post said was to go and listen to the actual words that came out of his mouth since they were not all present on a transcript. Not pathetic at all...

Maybe pathetic that you are going after me making a point that a transcript left out a whole response to a question on a Q&A.
You are whining about a transcript when you left out the most important part of the answer in order to spin something negative that wasn't, when you read the whole thing! Unreal!

J D Sal

You are whining about a transcript when you left out the most important part of the answer in order to spin something negative that wasn't, when you read the whole thing! Unreal!

J D Sal

Dude, all I was saying was that the first thing that came to his mind to say was that he really didn't want to talk about it. Then they pressed him on and he finally spoke in more general terms.

Then you came in and said "ummm no check the transcript" which I had, because my original post was about how the transcript and interview didn't quite match.

It is quite "unreal" I guess:disagreement:

You know this board is going down the tubes when a lame posting like this gets over a thousand views.

Does anyone have the power to move this post to the Kansas City message boards in Missouri ?

1) who cares what vrabel thinks, he's a chief
2) he was always super grouchy -- as anyone who caught his friendly's scoop on NEST knows
3) of course he's grouchy now, pats to chiefs would piss me off too

You know this board is going down the tubes when a lame posting like this gets over a thousand views.

Does anyone have the power to move this post to the Kansas City message boards in Missouri ?

So you think it's lame to be interested in understanding Vrabel's perspective on a trade surrounded by so much intrigue and so many unanswered questions?

You have the power not to contribute to the thread if the subject matter doesn't interest you. Please feel free to exercise that right so those that have an opinion on Vrabel's perspective can share. Thanks.

Dude, all I was saying was that the first thing that came to his mind to say was that he really didn't want to talk about it. Then they pressed him on and he finally spoke in more general terms.

Then you came in and said "ummm no check the transcript" which I had, because my original post was about how the transcript and interview didn't quite match.

Thanks for your contribution RS33. Like JD Sal I only read the transcript and didn't hear the press conference. Unlike JD Sal I got what you were saying and appreciated the extra information.

Thanks for your contribution RS33. Like JD Sal I only read the transcript and didn't hear the press conference. Unlike JD Sal I got what you were saying and appreciated the extra information.

Thats the point I was trying to make with the post. I assumed that not everyone here was gonna hop on over and listen to the guy's interview. I had heard the clip and saw the discussion on the "sour grapes" part and figured what I heard fit the discussion.

Oh yeah, that is what it was about. Right. Gotcha.

Nice spin.

J D Sal

I think this is one of the best threads on the board in a long time. Just look at the thoughtful responses we've had:

- Mods, please move to the linguistics forum
- has any tried listening to it backwards?
- [many good responses to backwards listening]

I read here to learn news, hear other's opinions, occasionally share mine and to be entertained. This has certainly been entertaining. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand