PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vinatieri doesn't have a GB deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Adam thing is getting a bit overblown, however he still was a very important part.. It is silly thinking that someother kicker would help...

Like I have been saying all along, BB knew Adam leaving was a possibility. He is prepared for this. I am fairly certain he will not be bringing in Kathy Ireland to kick for us, ala Unecessary Roughness! :D

Bill's Girl said:
.... I am fairly certain he will not be bringing in Kathy Ireland to kick for us, ala Unecessary Roughness! :D

No, she's too old now. But Maria Sharapova? Now thats kickin'!

It's time for the Patriot's to take Ryan Longwell 's contract, add

$1 mil., and present the offer to AV as a final best offer. If he

refuses, say goodbye and good luck and find another kicker.

Let's look at this from another perspective.

Maybe there is a physical problem that is the underlying factor here.?

The Pats are keeping quiet about it so AV can shop for that last contract.

That in itself would show the class of the Pats org.

Now with both AV and the Pats not saying anything, the press and fans are starting to come unraveled.

I'll waite untill the dust settles before I cast the first ball of crap at either AV or the Pats.

Remember AV's kickoffs are getting shorter, the f/g's are getting a little harder to make.? Just my thoughts

wrangler said:

Now with both AV and the Pats not saying anything, the press and fans are starting to come unraveled.

I'll waite untill the dust settles before I cast the first ball of crap at either AV or the Pats.

Remember AV's kickoffs are getting shorter, the f/g's are getting a little harder to make.? Just my thoughts
That is an interesting thought...

wrangler said:

I thought his kickoffs were a little better this year but that might just be my perception. It was noticeable how Belichick passed up more 43+ yard FGs than ever before late in the season.

BelichickFan said:
I thought his kickoffs were a little better this year but that might just be my perception. It was noticeable how Belichick passed up more 43+ yard FGs than ever before late in the season.
Very true..going on 4th doewns..but was that with the wind..or against it? OR in general when it was a closer game.

wrangler said:
Remember AV's kickoffs are getting shorter, the f/g's are getting a little harder to make.?

ADAM'S KICKOFFS ARE GETTING LONGER, not shorter. Christ.

Sorry to upset you 23.

I don't follow stats, just what I see on the field as it pertains to the game at hand.

Some days AV was long, some days short. Average yrds not a factor to me, just a trend I'm beginning to see.

One day with a gust of wind, the next with no wind, just looking at yards and conditions m8, then makeing an observation.

patsox23 said:
ADAM'S KICKOFFS ARE GETTING LONGER, not shorter. Christ.
According to NFL.com they are getting shorter from an average of 63.0 in 2004 to 61.7 in 2005. Link http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1392. So don't go after other poster like that it makes yourself look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft