PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UGGGGHHHHH!!!!! (broadcast map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Hoo a Pats game on my home TV not on Monday, Thursday, or Sunday Night!

If I am reading the channel guide correctly, I will once again miss a Pats game because I live too close to Philly and they block out the other 1 o'clock game, which would be Pats Lions

it's 1:30PM here in Sao Paulo and the game won't be on for hours yet. I have never been so bored in my life.

What's this for? People who use basic cable?

I've gotten 99 of the past 100 Patriots games and I don't even have a special channel package or anything
Where do you live where that's the case?

Within the US but outside of New England the Patriots are typically available about 9-10 times per season. Not sure about how it is in Canada or Europe, though I would think the percentage of Pats games on tv would be at best the same, and probably less.

Where do you live where that's the case?

Within the US but outside of New England the Patriots are typically available about 9-10 times per season. Not sure about how it is in Canada or Europe, though I would think the percentage of Pats games on tv would be at best the same, and probably less.

I'm in Ottawa, Canada

Not the case anymore. All of NY is getting Pats/Lions now because jills/jests is on Monday. Hence why I told OP to rejoice

Lmz2f8Vl.jpg
Dude, thank you for this thread. It just now occurred to me that the game might be available now on Long Guyland, so of course I came right here. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :D

Anybody else have the awful picture quality issue that every Fox game has had?

Anybody else have the awful picture quality issue that every Fox game has had?

Fox's coverage sucks. They are really the worst network to watch games on out of all 5.

Blandest commentators, worst picture quality and they don't seem to like the Patriots around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News