PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Training Camp Day 12 (Final public practice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s a bit like when a reporter shut down the Austin Carr hype train by pointing out that he had never caught a ball from Brady in team drills. The “scrimmage” was a little helpful too, in that Newton’s team had Edelman, Sanu, Harry, and Byrd while the Stidham/Hoyer team had Gunner, Meyers, Ross, and Thomas.

I agree. That's why I tried to point out the reported participants in the QB side sessions through last week. I think those are the best proxies we will get for whats going on.

95272625705faef69e6ca1471ecd4b09.png

35766bfaff59659f842eb90b0fd020f5.png

8cec8ebaf61be3893755fc463ddd89ed.png

845aa01c021c11507693d1b008f9e4ea.png

7755401313229785991951bc1ca3b5b1.png

Last edited:
Anybody hear/see anything regarding Onwenu partially working with the DL at all? We may not need to acquire a fatty (although I’m not opposed to it) if he is capable.

I haven't seen anything. I've been secretly hoping he sucks on the OL so he can be our next great NT ...

bff5b06193c1de4cf03bd410dd043c2b.png

Think this ended up being one of those theories that never actually had any sign of life outside the board. Unfortunately.

Meyers might be toast and maybe ends up on IR with that shoulder thingy.

Since anyone can come back from it this year it would seem like the best course of action without exposing him to waivers.

Byrd just has way too many targets relative to Ross for there to be a fight for that deep threat role. Unless they just dont stock that role at all to start the year. Which would open a spot.

Thomas/Zuber and Ross to the PS and that's it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back