PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Torrey Smith takes shots at Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a punk and a classless loser. Any professional athlete that publically takes a shot at fans is automatically a complete idiot.

Just think of the list of prestigious names that are associated with it.

-Ron Artest
-Bart Scott
-Terrell Suggs

I guess it shouldn't be surprising that 2/3s of the biggest meat heads/classless tool bags in all of sports are Ravens.

Please, the night my dad and I attended a Pats/Ravens game in Baltimore still stands as the night in which I feared we wouldn't make it out in one piece.

I despise all Jets, Ravens and Pitt Players and fans. Thank you very much :snob:

Most NFL fans become classless jerks when you get some liquor in them and their team is losing. I remember watching the Ravens / Pats game last season and many of the Pats fans at the bar were making fun of Torrey Smith because his brother had died a day earlier. Completely unacceptable but it's not just a Patriots fans problem. There are just A LOT of jerks out there.

I was living in Bal'more (temporarily, fortunately) in 2007 when the Pats "visited" there.
I didn't go to the game, but saw the hostility at game's end on TV. And the vitriol spewed
by the gangsta punk fanimals during the rest of that week was frightening.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

because hes talking about BAD fans in this fanbase, not the entire fanbase.

So if this offends you in any way, you are one of those bad fans he was talking about and will only further prove his point by getting mad about it. See how im not mad? Because Im not what he is describing. :)

That makes no sense.

The stupidity of pro athletes never ceases to amaze me. They simply can't help themselves with needless and inflammatory commentary.

Who is Torrey Smith again? Is that the chick that was on Beverly Hills 90210, and who is married to some guy named Dean (The Torrey and Dean Show)??? They have like 16 kids or something? Is that the one?

Yes, one of the most overrated players in the NFL decided to kick the Pats fans while they are down via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/348625144706650112

Although he respects Kraft and Belichick:

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/348627511363661824

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/348629151332331520

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/348648277702504448

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/348784783184240641

I don't condone anyone calling him the N word.

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/348786701767954433

Good luck continuing your mediocre career Torrey. I am sure you will continue your trend of having one elite game followed by 3-4 games where you have a couple catches and are a complete non-factor. Way to step up in the playoffs last year, other than two catches in Denver you were a non-factor.

as long as we're getting privileged pinheads so infuriated they have to take public world wide offense via twitter, we are obviously winning...winning what I'm not so sure of but Torney is a loser so I guess by default that makes all of us fans he hates winners...

Let's see.....Torrey Smith and the Ravens won the Super Bowl yet Torrey has US on his mind.

We win!! :D

Sweet!!

Thanks Torrey. :eat2:

I was living in Bal'more (temporarily, fortunately) in 2007 when the Pats "visited" there.
I didn't go to the game, but saw the hostility at game's end on TV. And the vitriol spewed
by the gangsta punk fanimals during the rest of that week was frightening.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Fanimals -- GREAT new word! :rocker:

at the end of the playoff game, Seacoast Fan and I were inundated by a throng of these circus clowns down at field level. The women were far worse than the men FWIW..perhaps the sample was too small to make such an observation but I clearly remember thinking I wouldn't go NEAR one of these beauty pageant failures with a cape and a toreador sword.

This sounds like an insult but I'm serious. Can somebody remind me who Torey Smith is/was, please?
I think he's a QB from one of the Ohio Universities who played for the Ravens for a coupla years.

at the end of the playoff game, Seacoast Fan and I were inundated by a throng of these circus clowns down at field level. The women were far worse than the men FWIW..perhaps the sample was too small to make such an observation but I clearly remember thinking I wouldn't go NEAR one of these beauty pageant failures with a cape and a toreador sword.

A livestock truck tipped over and the herd migrated to Foxboro?

nah, Tunes...heifers are benign...these were more like snorting wild razorback hogs with spittle frosting the edges of their lips and snot running out of their noses...one of them had a mole on her face about the size of a quarter and thick black hair shooting out of it...man, you had to make me think about this again..shudder...

nah, Tunes...heifers are benign...these were more like snorting wild razorback hogs with spittle frosting the edges of their lips and snot running out of their noses...one of them had a mole on her face about the size of a quarter and thick black hair shooting out of it...man, you had to make me think about this again..shudder...

Did she look like this? :D

- YouTube

Did she look like this? :D

- YouTube

heh heh....that woman is TOO quiet though..the one I'm talking about was 5'6" by 5'6" and stuffed into a Ravens leotard, wearing big black Timberlands and a mouth that could only be described as profanely mega-decibel...this mole was right on her cheek under her eye and the bristles of hair stuck out a good 1/2 inch...ugh...a woman should NEVER be uglier looking than a fugly man..and yes, I know that sounds sexist but if anyone else has a more PC way of describing such a being please edify me.....

heh heh....that woman is TOO quiet though..the one I'm talking about was 5'6" by 5'6" and stuffed into a Ravens leotard, wearing big black Timberlands and a mouth that could only be described as profanely mega-decibel...this mole was right on her cheek under her eye and the bristles of hair stuck out a good 1/2 inch...ugh...a woman should NEVER be uglier looking than a fugly man..and yes, I know that sounds sexist but if anyone else has a more PC way of describing such a being please edify me.....

Ahhh That was a Steelers Chick in disguise.!!!;)

Gillette is no better and no worse. I've seen fans from other teams get **** on by drunks in the stands, parking lots, and bathrooms but I've see it done in other places.

As long as the NFL promotes drinking and football (and they do), you're going to have drunk *******s that wouldn't dare pull the kind of crap they do if the were sober and the fan base were reversed.

If they want to get rid of all of the problems, they have to ban drinking in the parking lots and at the game. It's that simple. That's the only thing that will limit the *******s. The problem is that it restricts those of us who can have a couple of beers at the game and not worry about it when the cup is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe