PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Torrey Smith takes shots at Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised he wasn't bashing pats fans today talking about karma or some BS

Nah....Ravens fans support and idolize murderers. If anything Smith is probably puzzled why the Pats fans and organization don't have Hernandez's back.

Nah....Ravens fans support and idolize murderers. If anything Smith is probably puzzled why the Pats fans and organization don't have Hernandez's back.

I am sick of hearing this just because A) It makes you feel better B) You want it to be true. Ray Lewis wasn't found guilty of murder. The evidence says nothing of murder. He obstructed justice.

Raven's fans are no different than every other fan base in the NFL. Some teams have more fans which means more *******s. New England's huge fan base has a lot of these jerks as do the Ravens. We aren't any different than them.

We're better because we're not in Baltimore.

I am sick of hearing this just because A) It makes you feel better B) You want it to be true. Ray Lewis wasn't found guilty of murder. The evidence says nothing of murder. He obstructed justice.

Raven's fans are no different than every other fan base in the NFL. Some teams have more fans which means more *******s. New England's huge fan base has a lot of these jerks as do the Ravens. We aren't any different than them.

The evidence says Ray Lewis covered up the murder (obstruction) and likely was either complicit or actively involved. Obviously it's looking like AHern's involvement is much worse than Ray's was.

I agree that in general, fans aren't better or worse other fans; other than typical regional general population differences.

I think the Pats handled it much better than the Ravens did though. If Ray Lewis was on this team today and that happened, I believe he'd have been cut as well instead of having the team back him and continue to help.

Aye, me too. That place was a mad house.

While in Foxborough, opposing players and fans will be taunted. And if you're non-caucasian, you probably will be the receiving end of racial taunts. But in Baltimore, you might get robbed, raped, and killed. And not necessarily in that order.

2007 baltimore game was one of our greatest comebacks in franchise history. It felt like a playoff win for me...what a great game that was. Ravens fans should have been yelling at their coach, who lost them the game by calling a time out right before we snapped the ball....Ravens snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

2007 baltimore game was one of our greatest comebacks in franchise history. It felt like a playoff win for me...what a great game that was. Ravens fans should have been yelling at their coach, who lost them the game by calling a time out right before we snapped the ball....Ravens snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

It was the DC - your favorite guy, Rex Ryan - who called that TO. And a lot of Ravens fans have never forgotten.

That was such a crappy year for us, I was rooting hard for us to be the only team to beat the 15-1 Pats, and the only team to lose to the 1-15 Dolphins. So close.

so..Ray Lewis didn't do anything?..no one was murdered that night? self defense?

Ray Lewis Murder Guide | Aaron Hernandez Arrested Patriots | SportsGrid

Screen-shot-2013-06-26-at-2.44.26-PM-628x368.png

the parallels are already gone viral...Step 2 is priceless...

Step 2. Whenever somebody questions you about the murder case for the rest of your life, use your religious beliefs to steer the line of questioning elsewhere. Here’s a great example from Ray Lewis himself when he was asked about the murders in a press conference before the 2013 Super Bowl:

Nobody here is really qualified to ask those questions. I just truly feel that this is God’s time, and whatever his time is, you know, let it be his will. Don’t try to please everybody with your words, try to make everybody’s story sound right. At this time, I would rather direct my questions in other places. Because I live with that every day. You maybe can take a break from it. I don’t. I live with it every day of my life and I would rather not talk about it today.

So, what happened there is that Lewis decided on God’s behalf that its God’s time, even though he says that time is God’s will. And when its God’s time, as Lewis decided that it is, you can’t ask him questions about his involvement in murders. Is a reporter going to tell you that it isn’t “God’s time” and make you answer the question? Never. In essence, this is a loophole to avoid answering questions about murder and it works flawlessly every single time.

The evidence says Ray Lewis covered up the murder (obstruction) and likely was either complicit or actively involved. Obviously it's looking like AHern's involvement is much worse than Ray's was.

I agree that in general, fans aren't better or worse other fans; other than typical regional general population differences.

I think the Pats handled it much better than the Ravens did though. If Ray Lewis was on this team today and that happened, I believe he'd have been cut as well instead of having the team back him and continue to help.

Clearly my comment was tongue in cheek to poke fun at Smith.

But...since we are actually talking about it.

Yeah....Lewis is an angel. He just paid blood money to make it all go away. I guess paying the family off was just out of the goodness of his heart and not an indication that he had anything to do with that murder.

If anyone really believes Lewis had absolutely nothing to do with that murder (either in a direct or indirect way)....well.....

It just highlights the difference between the Patriots and Ravens. The Ravens rallied around Lewis when he was arrested and held without bail. The Patriots released Hernandez when he was arrested. Hernandez might get off on some technicality or the prosecution may have too much circumstantial evidence and can't get a conviction.....but that doesn't change the fact that Hernandez was clearly involved, just like Lewis was clearly involved.

I understand that NFL fans can be stupid but as a player you need to realize the fans, the stupid ones and the classy ones, are footing the bill for you to make a living doing what you love. I was all about the Torrey Smith sob story last year but if he's going to use the recent news as a way to take a shot at the Patriots then his sob story train has reached the end of the tracks.

so..Ray Lewis didn't do anything?..no one was murdered that night? self defense?

Ray Lewis Murder Guide | Aaron Hernandez Arrested Patriots | SportsGrid

Screen-shot-2013-06-26-at-2.44.26-PM-628x368.png

the parallels are already gone viral...Step 2 is priceless...

Step 2. Whenever somebody questions you about the murder case for the rest of your life, use your religious beliefs to steer the line of questioning elsewhere. Here’s a great example from Ray Lewis himself when he was asked about the murders in a press conference before the 2013 Super Bowl:

Nobody here is really qualified to ask those questions. I just truly feel that this is God’s time, and whatever his time is, you know, let it be his will. Don’t try to please everybody with your words, try to make everybody’s story sound right. At this time, I would rather direct my questions in other places. Because I live with that every day. You maybe can take a break from it. I don’t. I live with it every day of my life and I would rather not talk about it today.

So, what happened there is that Lewis decided on God’s behalf that its God’s time, even though he says that time is God’s will. And when its God’s time, as Lewis decided that it is, you can’t ask him questions about his involvement in murders. Is a reporter going to tell you that it isn’t “God’s time” and make you answer the question? Never. In essence, this is a loophole to avoid answering questions about murder and it works flawlessly every single time.

That photo made me clutch my sides in laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back