PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson is made of glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking for some closure and to move on. I could have had LT come on here and post how he nearly lost his leg, and some people would still say he should have played. It seems that very few posters share the opinion that we do, so I just figured it was a lost cause. I just wanted to end it. I said it was healthy cause we both got out how we felt about the topic. To clarify, there was no Fiber or Vitamin C in this debate...not that kind of healthy.

What part of New England are you from Mission Beach or Ocean Beach?

This is offensive to glass which, unlike Tomlinson, can still be useful if it's a little knicked up.

You are just cruel.:help:

All that makes me wonder is why the Chargers left him off the injury report. Maybe THAT's why Sanders and Brown assumed he was, you know, not all that injured.

Or perhaps it was his team's insistence on calling it a "coaches' decision" when he couldn't go back in, making it sound as if he were a-ok but unwilling?

It's not a bit surprising to hear Tomlinson was seriously hurt. We're talking about the ACCG, after all -- he's not going to sit just to get a great view from the bench. But you also can't blame people for questioning him, given that his team refused to admit he was hurt, before during or after the game.

Is that satire? Jim Brown probably played the last 4 years of his career more injured than Lady Tomlinson. He should be ashamed to utter the name.

Corey Dillon played a whole season as injured as him, I'll bet. He ran on one leg, but he didn't beg off.

You guys keep whining until you get your comeuppance, I've never seen anything like it.

Even Peyton used to just make that face, go to Mexico and change his name to Javier Lopez. Then you come back next year. That's why they finally won one.

Your team is in denial. when you lose you don't get trophies for playing hurt or not. You just go away.

I don't think your team has learned that having an excuse doesn't matter, whether it's a good one or not.

Last edited:
i don't see any problem at all with the anti LT sentiments

given the things he's said about the pats, and their coach

he brought it on himself

Is that satire? Jim Brown probably played the last 4 years of his career more injured than Lady Tomlinson. He should be ashamed to utter the name.

Corey Dillon played a whole season as injured as him, I'll bet. He ran on one leg, but he didn't beg off.

You guys keep whining until you get your comeuppance, I've never seen anything like it.

Even Peyton used to just make that face, go to Mexico and change his name to Javier Lopez. Then you come back next year. That's why they finally won one.

Your team is in denial. when you lose you don't get trophies for playing hurt or not. You just go away.

I don't think your team has learned that having an excuse doesn't matter, whether it's a good one or not.
My team?

Huh?

i don't see any problem at all with the anti LT sentiments

he brought it on himself

But couldn't the same be said for all the anti-Pats sentiments across the country?

Last edited:
You guys talking about that crybaby who couldn't play in his biggest game of his career because he couldn't "push off"? :D

I'll bet you guys missed what a baby he was during the handshakes. That was funny stuff if you were at the game.:D

You guys talking about that crybaby who couldn't play in his biggest game of his career because he couldn't "push off"? :D

I'll bet you guys missed what a baby he was during the handshakes. That was funny stuff if you were at the game.:D

Do tell! Go on!

Yeah he should be all happy and excited that he doesn't have to play anymore and go home to his mansion and millions, right? Or maybe he was disappointed that he couldn't play in a very important game that he passionately loves. Some of you guys crack me up with your logic of showing emotion. Would you prefer that all NFL players keep a straight, robot-like face at all times like Tom Brady...or **** Cheney?:eek: They should play the game then go home like nothing ever happened? That is not the NFL I want to see. I guess when Seau and Moss shed a tear after finally getting a ring, you guys will criticize them for showing some human emotion...'cause after all, NE is a squad of warrior robots who can't show any feelings or they will be cut, right?

Can anyone help me find the quote from LT about beating the Pats 9 out of 10 times? I am looking for the exact quote and date.

Thanks

I hate LT and the Chargers as much as anyone on this forum. That said, it's funny that people were crucifying for LT not playing hurt and saying that the team couldn't make any excuses in this thread (just like in this post, and many other posts throughout the thread). Then, two weeks later up until this very minute, all people on this forum do is make excuses for why the Pats lost to the Giants. The most famous one is, "LOL BRADYZ ANKEL WUZ HURT WTF". Not saying this is all of you, but let's try to stop being such hipocrites... k?

"Then, two weeks later up until this very minute, all people on this forum do is make excuses for why the Pats lost to the Giants. The most famous one is, "LOL BRADYZ ANKEL WUZ HURT WTF". Not saying this is all of you, but let's try to stop being such hipocrites... k?"

Bingo, B-I-N-G-O, give the man a cigar. Let's please stop with the "We lost the Super Bowl because Brady was hurt" BS, ok? We lost because we got manhandled by the Giants, end of story, so deal with it and stop with the excuses..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News