PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What about Steve Belichick

Bill can take his mongoloid sons, Patricia, Judge, McDoosh and Matt Groh with him to ATL. Good luck, l
Fat Matt is currently in the playoffs for the Eagles. He's not going anywhere.
Yes, he appears to be running their defense into the ground there as well. How does this guy get these jobs?!

He's a hard worker and the beneficiary of BB's defensive genius.

If Steve has a foot fetish like other sons of coaches who had a .500 record who never won a SB, then the Pats should pass.

He's a hard worker and the beneficiary of BB's defensive genius.
Isn't it pretty much common knowledge at this point that this guy is an incompetent buffoon? Did I miss something?

Isn't it pretty much common knowledge at this point that this guy is an incompetent buffoon? Did I miss something?
I dunno. He worked his way up from "Defensive assistant" in Philly to the de facto DC. So that's something.

Bill can take his mongoloid sons, Patricia, Judge, McDoosh, BloB, and Matt Groh with him to ATL. Good luck, lol.

on the spectrum

[on the spectrum]
definition
  1. diagnosed with or having the characteristics of an autistic spectrum disorder.
    • offensive
      displaying traits such as awkwardness in social situations, restricted interests, or repetitive patterns of behavior.

OIF.xpRDNHLjOWVAscNcMiX3sg

Haha. Common knowledge. The haters never stop hating.

I dunno. He worked his way up from "Defensive assistant" in Philly to the de facto DC. So that's something.
Fair point. Honestly good for him, given his stint with the Lions and second go around with the Pats.

Im curious where all this leaves him both with the Patriots and his career. Do you think there was some deal worked out between Kraft and Bill to keep Steve? If you were Steve would you want to stay? Do you think saying good bye to Steve is part of the reset and if not do you keep him where he is or consider a promotion (not HC obviously as that would invalidate the reset). But to DC or something else?
Stevie is probably gonna join his dad wherever Bill ends up.

From what I've read although Stevie was making the calls on defense this past season, Mayo was the one coming up with the defensive gameplans.

He needs to go, too many backstabbers in this organization. If he is good, he can cut his teeth elsewhere without Daddy. Will be such a mess to comeback.

Compensation? Bag of Balls?

Nope, has nothing to do with my feelings. Nobody will risk their livelihood to hire Steve as DC because they will not know for sure he is capable. It is a risk not worth taking.

Outside of his dad's next team or here, he will need to start lower than a DC. That I am fairly certain of.
So with that train of thought , only reason Mayo has a head coaching job is because of Kraft. And no one else in the NFL would really hire him as a head coach. Therefore we have the 32 nd best head coach in the NFL? Oh oh

Going to be wild in 5 years when Kraft is welcome SB as the next HC of the Patriots and RK is getting all teary eyed over hiring the son of the guy that made his franchise relevant
Dare to dream

They can look at the results, and they know what he did and what Mayo did. The two of them worked together as equals and Mayo earned his HC job with that setup. Folks around the league will see and hear all the scuttlebutt and they’ll know how Stevie did.

that said, I don’t expect it will matter. I think Mayo will keep Steve, one way or another. Mayo most of all knows what Steve contributed. We will see how it plays out, but my gut feeling is Steve will be on his staff.
I’m hoping he leaves. Then come back in a few years if this coaching staff sucks

Stevie is probably gonna join his dad wherever Bill ends up.

From what I've read although Stevie was making the calls on defense this past season, Mayo was the one coming up with the defensive gameplans.
...and the overrules on the calls come from Bill.

Yeah....any critical thinking skills you may have had a chance to acquire.

Yeah....any critical thinking skills you may have had a chance to acquire.
Lmfao. We actually have Patricia supporters on this forum? And I’m lacking critical thinking skills? Okkkkkk bruh.

Lmfao. We actually have Patricia supporters on this forum? And I’m lacking critical thinking skills? Okkkkkk bruh.
Everyone gets it wrong sometimes.

So with that train of thought , only reason Mayo has a head coaching job is because of Kraft. And no one else in the NFL would really hire him as a head coach. Therefore we have the 32 nd best head coach in the NFL? Oh oh
Mayo is Kraft's son? You should sell this scoop!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back