PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Casale...what a bozo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Casale is over the top in his criticism of Dillon. I re watched the Detroit game and he did much more than just run in 3 TDs. He had 1 good run called back on a penalty. Corey is a productive power back. I believe in freedom of the press but I think Kraft should ask him to tone it down on Dillon. They are both patriot employees.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, that link didn't get to anything..but VERY interesting...
Just listened to Casale again..dumping on Dillon at every possible instance..from claiming there would ne no way he will be with the team next year to syaing he's got a fat gut...even worse than BB and Borges..onw wonders what Dillon did to Casale..look at him the wrong way?? But Casale was even more annoying as he ridiculed an e-mailer. One e-mailer mentioned how the 03 team played close games and had many ugly wins..a point made by BradyManny2344 on this board. But the point was never answered..and one heard Casale in the background stating..something about why not mention 01 as well or some other inane comment. Frankly if that's his only comment on looking at how this Patriot team won ugly in the past than he REALLY knows little about football. But his snide remarks continued.. Frankly, I think he adds ZERO to the show and should be shipped back to the Midwest with Felger. They both know little about this Patriot team and football.

The link in the 2nd post of this thread works.

I look forward to Corey making this idiot read his career stats in front of his colleagues next year .... if he's still around.

R

I think he is very good, he has a pointabout that should we be excited that corey dillion scores 3 short yrd td runs?? Than Zack Crockett should have been the mvp for the Raiders a few yrs ago.. He might be a tad bit over the top , from time to time but he is right on the money with Dillion...

Last edited:
I think he is very good, he has a pointabout that should we be excited that corey dillion scores 3 short yrd td runs?? Than Zack Crockett should have been the mvp for the Raiders a few yrs ago.. He might be a tad bit over the top , from time to time but he is right on the money with Dillion...

Were you excited when Joseph Addai failed to punch it in and Indy lost?

TDs are what it's all about. We have a possible future hall of famer near the end of his career.

Everyone knows running backs don't have a long life span. That's why we drafted a great young running back.

Only a loser like Casale worries about what people can't do. BB has people on the team for what they can do. Corey Dillon Is as good at getting the tough yards as any back in football.

If Casale had to experience 5 seconds of what Dillon feels every time he wakes up in the morning he'd check himself into a hospice.

There's no way BB will ever put him through the excrutiating pain he went through last year gaining 700 yards while the bones in his leg separated on every step with a high ankle sprain.
That's why we have 5 RBs this season.

The treatment for a high ankle sprain is supposed to be 8 weeks in a cast, not run for 700 yards trying to get your team into the playoffs.

Jerkoffs like Tom Casale think this is fantasy football, but the pain is very real and no hot shot right out of college can get the tough yards like Dillon.

He doesn't need to put up numbers to impress idiots like that, he's put up 11,000 career and over 250 in a game twice.

Screw Tom Casale and Patriotsrule and Patman12 and I'mRonBorges? and AlisonlovesBrady.

Last edited:
I agree. Casale is just saying that Maroney should get the majority of the carries and that they should basicly use Dillon for short yard situations only. Sure Casale is using strong laungage but he does that all the time. It´s just his style.

I think he´s right about Dillon/Maroney. Dillon is starting to take time off. Last game they needed him after Maroney went down and on some plays he couldn´t go. He can´t be our primary back anymore and he shouldn´t, Maroney should be the guy.

Were you excited when Joseph Addai failed to punch it in and Indy lost?

TDs are what it's all about. We have a possible future hall of famer near the end of his career.

Everyone knows running backs don't have a long life span. That's why we drafted a great young running back.

Only a loser like Casale worries about what people can't do. BB has people on the team for what they can do. Corey Dillon Is as good at getting the tough yards as any back in football.

If Casale had to experience 5 seconds of what Dillon feels every time he wakes up in the morning he'd check himself into a hospice.

There's no way BB will ever put him through the excrutiating pain he went through last year gaining 700 yards while the bones in his leg separated on every step with a high ankle sprain.
That's why we have 5 RBs this season.

The treatment for a high ankle sprain is supposed to be 8 weeks in a cast, not run for 700 yards trying to get your team into the playoffs.

Jerkoffs like Tom Casale think this is fantasy football, but the pain is very real and no hot shot right out of college can get the tough yards like Dillon.

He doesn't need to put up numbers to impress idiots like that, he's put up 11,000 career and over 250 in a game twice.

Screw Tom Casale and Patriotsrule and Patman12 and I'mRonBorges? and AlisonlovesBrady.
I agree on Unterrific tom...just be controversial..like Felger..he is so ober the top on Dillon it is personal..It's one thing to have an opinion, it;s another to take every shot in the booh ay him like he did.. I'd send him back to the Midwest where he came from..and he can take gis girlfriend Felger with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News