PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Pro Bowl Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
On Wikipedia it says that Tom has had 4 Probowl seasons. I don't think that's correct.

As I remember it, he has only been voted to three Probowls, and only made the trip to two of those.

He wasn't voted into four of them was he? And he certainly didn't appear in that many of them, right?

I've searched around, and I can't find a list of Probowl players that were actually VOTED in, added as a replacement, or voted and then sat out of the game as I know Tom did last season (I think it was).

Ah crap, I'm all confused, somebody give it to me straight.

Brownfan80 said:
On Wikipedia it says that Tom has had 4 Probowl seasons. I don't think that's correct.

As I remember it, he has only been voted to three Probowls, and only made the trip to two of those.

He wasn't voted into four of them was he? And he certainly didn't appear in that many of them, right?

I've searched around, and I can't find a list of Probowl players that were actually VOTED in, added as a replacement, or voted and then sat out of the game as I know Tom did last season (I think it was).

Ah crap, I'm all confused, somebody give it to me straight.

He was selected three times.
2001, 2004, 2005.

He played in 2001 and 2004.

I don't know the answer, but don't use Wikipidia as an authority on anything. We could have this board go there and say he has 14 Pro-Bowls, and that would make it so.

NFL.COM has a Pro-Bowl link. I'd start there.

PYPER said:
He was selected three times.
2001, 2004, 2005.

He played in 2001 and 2004.

Thanks that is what I thought I remembered, but all it takes is a misquote on a random website to make me question myself.

Dryheat: Yeah, I know not to depend on Wikipedia (though it is an interesting site to peruse), that's why I came here for the final word. :)

well, let's think about the players that were voted ahead of him in 2002 and 2003

2002:
Rich Gannon
Steve McNair?
Chad Pennington?

2003:
Peyton Manning (co-MVP)
Steve McNair (co-MVP)
Drew Brees?

can anyone confirm or deny those question marks?

I'm not sure about the answers to your Question Marks, but did you hear that HARRISON IS BACK????? WOOOOOOO. Sorry I had to spill that into an unrelated thread, two threads about it are simply not enough.

brdmaverick said:
well, let's think about the players that were voted ahead of him in 2002 and 2003

2002:
Rich Gannon
Steve McNair?
Chad Pennington?

2003:
Peyton Manning (co-MVP)
Steve McNair (co-MVP)
Drew Brees?

can anyone confirm or deny those question marks?

2002:
Rich Gannon
Steve McNair?
Chad Pennington?

Peyton made it in 2002. Except for his rookie year, 2001 is the only year he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back