PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Face ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all do realize that TECHNOLOGY plays a large part in all this perception of TB as a 'spoiled brat' a bunch of you are (erroneously IMHO) promulgating.

The number of cameras, quality of view (HD / large screens / microphones all over including directional mikes picking up sound on the field). All these things are giving us data or views we never had before.

I dont think TB is any much different in this last game than in 2001. We just KNOW a LOT MORE about what he says and does. I'm pretty sure he had the same level of emotion and in-your-face attitude with his guys then or at least 2002.

Remember this is ON THE FIELD in the middle of the action - so a certain level of frustration being shown is ok. He is trying to get guys on the same page (HIS PAGE by the way) Also, as sone one else said he didnt PUBLICLY BLAME anyone. This is not a gisele moment or Pay-me-a-ton (throw my OL under the bus in a PC) moment.

As to the guys claiming BP was some eloquent PC respectful guy...... uh that was the guy who invented "SHE". ;)

Knock it off. Brady is far from a "diva" or "spoiled child." He's a tough-as-nails competitor who cares more about winning than you can imagine. If he loses his cool here and there with guys who are blowing their assignments or not focusing properly, BFD.
TB is a diva. He has the chip on his shoulder of his draft position plus the ****iness of someone who has a few lombardis on the mantle. It's understandable...to some extent.

He is old enough to know that there are 22 guys on the field and no one guy can win a game let alone a championship. He is old enough to have something to contribute to the youngsters. Time for the GOAT to pull his thumb out of his mouth and lead this team. Otherwise his value to the franchise will plummet with his skills.

TB is a diva.......
uhhh, NO.

I think you need to go back to your 8th grade sex ed teacher for a refund. :D

Neither the implied gender nor the characteristics (prima donna) are accurate.

A diva (/ˈdvə/; Italian: [ˈdiːva]) is a celebrated female singer; a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and by extension in theatre, cinema and popular music. The meaning of diva is closely related to that of prima donna.
The word entered the English language in the late 19th century. It is derived from the Italian noun diva, a female deity. The plural of the word in English is "divas"; in Italian, dive [ˈdiːve]. The basic sense of the term is goddess,[1][2] the feminine of the Latin word divus (Italian divo), someone deified after death, or Latin deus, a god.[3]
The male form divo exists in Italian and is usually reserved for the most prominent leading tenors, like Enrico Caruso and Beniamino Gigli. The Italian term divismo describes the star-making system in the film industry. In contemporary Italian, diva and divo simply denote much-admired celebrities, especially film actresses and actors, and can be translated as "(film) star".
An extravagant admiration for divas is a common element of camp culture.[4]

You know what would piss me off? Tom sulking on the bench.
I guess you did not watch the game, because that is exactly what he did.

I would have liked to have seen him huddle with the coaches and players after a bad drive to figure out how to make things better. That is not what happened. He sat by himself and pouted. TB is a great passer but not a great leader.

TB is a diva. He has the chip on his shoulder of his draft position plus the ****iness of someone who has a few lombardis on the mantle. It's understandable...to some extent.

He is old enough to know that there are 22 guys on the field and no one guy can win a game let alone a championship. He is old enough to have something to contribute to the youngsters. Time for the GOAT to pull his thumb out of his mouth and lead this team. Otherwise his value to the franchise will plummet with his skills.

Maybe we could dump him and get a good qb. Who do you have in mind?

I would have liked to have seen him huddle with the coaches and players after a bad drive to figure out how to make things better. That is not what happened. He sat by himself and pouted. TB is a great passer but not a great leader.

You are painfully, ignorantly clueless (and a few other things that would be censored here). Brady is an incredible leader, the best in the business. He does not "pout," he gets pissed off when others don't do their jobs the way they're supposed to. And finally, he NEVER sits by himself on the bench -- NEVER! He ALWAYS is seated next to McDaniels on his left going over things, and with WRs on his right. Try watching the damn games for heaven's sake!

Knock it off. Brady is far from a "diva" or "spoiled child." He's a tough-as-nails competitor who cares more about winning than you can imagine. If he loses his cool here and there with guys who are blowing their assignments or not focusing properly, BFD.

I agree with this ... but I still think Brady Face is funny.

Great athletes in football who are highly paid and play to the level of play from year to year are very rare ... we have a few and Brady is at the extreme of performance he expects from himself and team. I don't think he would cut it as a coach though ... he'd pop a brain vein.

I agree with this ... but I still think Brady Face is funny.

Great athletes in football who are highly paid and play to the level of play from year to year are very rare ... we have a few and Brady is at the extreme of performance he expects from himself and team. I don't think he would cut it as a coach though ... he'd pop a brain vein.

Unfortunately, your "Brady face" concept has been hijacked by a few morons here who don't understand perfectionism and competitive fire. We are so amazingly lucky to have had this guy as the team's quarterback for so long. He is a great leader but I don't believe he's interested in coaching; he'll probably go into politics.

Unfortunately, your "Brady face" concept has been hijacked by a few morons here who don't understand perfectionism and competitive fire. We are so amazingly lucky to have had this guy as the team's quarterback for so long. He is a great leader but I don't believe he's interested in coaching; he'll probably go into politics.

He also has been amongst the top pranksters on the team year after year. what we see during a game is not who he is ... he is extremely grounded and normal off the football field. I have never thought anything negative regarding his personality or competitiveness. I really don't care if he yells at the receivers or if he doesn't ... I am sure if he is yelling then it must be what is needed at the time.

I do think the face is funny at times. Love the angry Belichick face also ... it's classic evilness.

bill-belichick1.jpg

Last edited:

Let's not get carried away.

You have absolutely no clue if that happened or not. They showed him a few times on the sideline, if that.

I'd rather have Brady face than this.....

9pnibo.jpg

His forehead is showing again and hes going to throw his mates under the bus in the post game press conference. Something TB would Never do, and has never done. After the game TB admitted he was frustrated and went to far during the game.

I'd rather have Brady face than this.....

9pnibo.jpg

His forehead is showing again and hes going to throw his mates under the bus in the post game press conference.

Yah gotta admit though, the neck bolts have healed really well

tumblr_mgjjxcUbCg1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

I like this one also. Payatons thinking about how he can blame the WR for the INT.

Yeah right. Your the biggest troll and uninformed. He said he was out of line. But here, take another spin, what if he is mad at himself for not getting the rookies as prepared as he could. We know he was mad, but what we don't know is what was going through his mind. He was obviously pissed off, but was it completely the wr's?? We don't know. Just be happy he admitted his fault for going off Thursday might and the wr's and Tom learned something from it. Otherwise, it's all speculation.

We are like whiny little kids on this forum also. We don't get randy moss weapons or win by 40+ points and we b!t€h.

tttt1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

The man behind the mask... ;)

scream-mask.jpg

In all the years I've been watching the NFL I never saw Bill Parcells throw a hissy fit like a 9 yr old.

You lost any credibility you may have had with that one.

Even a 92 year old grandmother in Swaziland knows that Parcells was the John McEnroe of NFL coaches.

Last edited:
what brady needs to do is do whatever it takes to reduce the stress.

things he can do to calm his ass down.

1. yoga
2. tai chi
3. don't watch game tape - it will drive him even more crazy
4. play candy crush
5. take a nap every other day
6. get a good massage
7. say whoooosa 100 times a day
8. sing 'Hail to the victors' very very very slowly
9. watch seinfeld
10. watch buttfumble over and over and over

we need our general to be happy. stress can be reduced. it's all about having a right perspective. you will be fine, tommy boy.

The top 10 things to help Brady reduce stress and you never list "Giselle" once?????

No offense, Joe, but............ :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call