PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Face ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was Peyton Manning, we'd be crucifying him here on these boards.

This was not a sign of leadership IMO. Showing you're frustrated is natural. But to go on for the entire game and berate your young demoralized receivers on national television is not leading.

His true leadership did show up in his press conference admitting he was wrong in his reactions. He gets mad props from me for that.

As BB said Tom Brady is the best leader he has ever been around... i don't think us internet warriors should be questioning him too much.

The competitor in him got frustrated as he wanted them to win so badly. he then in the interview admitted he could do a better job and he needs to work harder to get on the right page.

He's human and i wouldn't want anyone else leading this team.

Brady LOL talking crap on the bench ... love it.
Is he saying F me or something else?

bradybrady.gif

Last edited:
Parcells = hard ass head coach
Picked his spots and picked on the players he knew could take it.
A master motivator who also tried to intimidate officials so he would get a call later in the game.

Brady = spoiled diva QB
Shows up teammates (particularly young players/rookies) on the field and acts out emotionally on the sidelines when things aren't going his way.
We've also seen the pouting Tom who sits by himself on the bench with a long sad face well before the game has been decided if things aren't going his way. See Jets and Ravens playoff games.

Without question, Tom Brady is a 1st ballot HOF QB. One of the all-time greats.

A leader of men???? Not so much.
Well I agree that Tom gets pouty and angry on the field when things aren't working out. And you have a point about those playoff games. But I don't think that means he's a bad leader.

Tom is a great leader, our offense has definitely been at the very top for 6 or 7 years and they'll do good this year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News