PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady, EAT THIS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plunked down $500 on a Vitamix a few years ago and couldn't imagine life without it. My go-to breakfast smoothie: one cup of oatmeal, frozen fruit, nonfat Greek yogurt, whey protein powder. Keeps me satisfied for hours.

That sounds great! Greek yogurt is awesome.

Yeah, I cannot imagine life without my Vitamix. It was worth every penny.

I read about nutrition a lot and just keep getting more and more confused. I don't understand the acid/alkaline argument and have learned that only certain produce items are preferable as organic where with others it doesn't matter at all and you're wasting your money.

I think to eat like the Brady clan a chef would be mandatory -- how could anyone cook for themselves like that? So, Tom eats almost all vegetables and almost no fruit (?!). For that to be tolerable, let alone palatable, it would require a truly gifted cook.
I agree 100%

We are aware that in some instances buying organic is a complete ripoff and the nutritional value and pesticide levels are not even discernable. If the price is reasonable she'll go with it.

Yea we have 3 picky-ass eaters that ***** if the waffles are too crispy. Brady's chef would be doing meth if he worked for us.

Last edited:
Your entire body is acidic. Every single cell and fluid is acidic. Only your urine can vary. If your body became alkaline your dead within minutes. The chef is babbling nutritional, biological nonsense and new age pseudo science quackery. Same for the whole "eat clean" nonsense. You have to be careful because wealthy folks sometime buy this crap hook line and sinker. They end up sleeping naked in an air filtered room with a voodoo priest and witch doctor chanting incantations around your body (John Lennon). But hey if Tom doesn't want to eat fruit or tomatoes that is his choice.

I swear, you can cook great food without added salt sugar and fat, especially if you have chef skills. Hell, I lost weight and lowered blood pressure and sugar in three months with my very limited abilities.

Somebodies going to come up with the greatest restaurant chain based on fish, chicken, vegetables and spices prepared in a health way and make a fortune. Any good chef could do it, it's up to marketing.

Gablingers low calorie beer was a dog, but less filling, taste great, sold that swill and equally repulsive lite brews from Bud and Coors.

I'm having grilled chicken breast with Mrs Dash grilling rub, steamed broccoli and carrots and Ponzu citrus soy sauce from Kikkoman, lower in salt than there low salt soy sauce and I'm not a chef, nor do i have the ability to cook enough to make it worthwhile.

It's delicious, by the way,I just wish I had more handy ideas to cook for one.

Mrs Dash is excellent.

Id also suggest the Montreal Chicken or Beef seasonings. A little more salt than i like to have but the taste is outstanding.

Mrs Dash is excellent.

Id also suggest the Montreal Chicken or Beef seasonings. A little more salt than i like to have but the taste is outstanding.

They're delicious, but I'm going low salt. Surprisingly, Worcestershire sauce is low sodium.

Your entire body is acidic. Every single cell and fluid is acidic. Only your urine can vary. If your body became alkaline your dead within minutes. The chef is babbling nutritional, biological nonsense and new age pseudo science quackery. Same for the whole "eat clean" nonsense. You have to be careful because wealthy folks sometime buy this crap hook line and sinker. They end up sleeping naked in an air filtered room with a voodoo priest and witch doctor chanting incantations around your body (John Lennon). But hey if Tom doesn't want to eat fruit or tomatoes that is his choice.
That's what I don't get. I understand how people say that the sugar content and unnessary/oversubscription of vitimins is done fruit is bad for the body's chemical balance and stresses the organs.

Sorry but I call ********. TB12 is being a little goofy here.

That's what I don't get. I understand how people say that the sugar content and unnessary/oversubscription of vitimins is done fruit is bad for the body's chemical balance and stresses the organs.

Sorry but I call ********. TB12 is being a little goofy here.
TBH, I was reading through that thinking sure, it's all well and good to make a claim but unless you're going to provide the science that backs up your claim, **** off.

I don't particularly care for most things in the fitness industry. You can enjoy everything in moderation and with a smart plan tailored to your specific needs.

Yup. Actually, I use raw cacao powder in this smoothie, which has all sorts of good stuff in it, including magnesium which I'm told basically everyone is deficient in.

It's weird, I can no longer enjoy milk chocolate. I can only eat dark chocolate and only over 70%. It took about two years for my tastes to change. I also can't eat restaurant soup anymore. It's just salt.

Progresso has some nice, light sodium soups. have to read the lable, sometimes it's lite, sometimes low salt but the sodium content doesn't always match the label.

Smoothies sound good. It's the juicers that strip the fiber that don't help IMO.

They're delicious, but I'm going low salt. Surprisingly, Worcestershire sauce is low sodium.

What Worcestershire brand do you use? Just checked mine and I have 60mg a tsp.

TBH, I was reading through that thinking sure, it's all well and good to make a claim but unless you're going to provide the science that backs up your claim, **** off.

I don't particularly care for most things in the fitness industry. You can enjoy everything in moderation and with a smart plan tailored to your specific needs.
Exactly. I have a pretty open mind to alternative diets and medicine but when someone says that besides a high sugar content fruit is bad for you that's absurd.

I've stayed fit on a high protein, low fat, complex carbs diet.

I also lost 60 pounds on the Atkins diet, and lowered BP, cholesterol, and triglycerides.

Really, the key to maintaining weight and health is not combining fat and carbs.

Smoothies sound good. It's the juicers that strip the fiber that don't help IMO.
Juicers are a waste of time and money. Get a Vitamix, which liquifies EVERYTHING.

I always imagined Tom's and Giselle's kitchen as a lot bigger than in the picture.
I think that's the Cook's kitchen, not T&G's. He says he lives in SOWA otherwise known as the South End.

Those "lentil buckwheat footballs" look yummy! o_O:eek::confused:

hqdefault.jpg

I think that's the Cook's kitchen, not T&G's. He says he lives in SOWA otherwise known as the South End.

Though I've lived just north of Boston for half my life, I'm actually not very familiar with Boston itself. That said how does "SOWA" equate to South End? What does SOWA stand for?

As for the Kitchen, you are correct, I didn't read the caption and it is the Chef's kitchen. Still odd its so small.

I wish I knew wtf you all are talking about.:(

Mrs Dash is excellent.

Unsalted chicken/beef stock and dried herbs and spices go a long way. The premade rubs and seasons generally use plenty of salt/artificial flavorings.

Roasted or mashed root veggies are always good this time of year (roasted veggies in general are better imo). Spaghetti squash is a fun alternative to pasta, as well as "foodles" (i think that's what the food hipster term is) made out of zucchini. Roasted Brussel sprouts with a dash of honey and toasted sliced almond/pine nuts/hazelnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes