PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Biopic Series ‘The Patriot Way’ in Development

I love Tom but this isn't necessary. The story has already been told. You don't need a biopic. You have the games and everything that came along with them from over the years. At the very least, let your legendary career breathe for a bit. It would be one thing if it had been 10 or 20 years post retirement. But it's been 1 year (probably 2 or 3 by the time it's released).

This and many of the other post-retirement ventures I see him involved with seem to me like there's people around him who want to squeeze every last penny out of Brady's name and he's just going along with it.

I love Tom but this isn't necessary. The story has already been told. You don't need a biopic. You have the games and everything that came along with them from over the years. At the very least, let your legendary career breathe for a bit. It would be one thing if it had been 10 or 20 years post retirement. But it's been 1 year (probably 2 or 3 by the time it's released).

This and many of the other post-retirement ventures I see him involved with seem to me like there's people around him who want to squeeze every last penny out of Brady's name and he's just going along with it.
Wrong.

You can watch these two and get pretty much the entire story:

You can watch these two and get pretty much the entire story:

Again with my negative comment... but I never liked that guy's video(s) when I'd search for Brady highlights. He goes way overboard by trying to fuse every single sound effect, epic sounding music, soundbite, and video clip, along with every single editing technique he's ever come across. He just spams it all into 1 video. I've seen a few variations of his videos throughout the years and always came away thinking they were chaotic messes. And the random cuts to different periods of time would confuse anyone about the timeline of Brady's story if they didn't know much about him.

“this allows us the freedom to tell the story without a filter,”
you-get-creative-with-the-truth-stretch-the-truth.gif

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes