PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady To Produce And Appear In Movie About A Road Trip To Pats SB vs Falcons

Those are some funny classy ladies. Should be funny.

Of course, it'll be a genuine laff riot coupled with suspense of a football game. What could be better? Hey, maybe there will be a scene where Gisele gives the "funny classy grandmas" modeling lessons!

Of course, it'll be a genuine laff riot coupled with suspense of a football game. What could be better? Hey, maybe there will be a scene where Gisele gives the "funny classy grandmas" modeling lessons!
3 Academy Award winners and a nominee. Not too shabby.

Maybe the real life story that inspired the comedy should've been acted by four old geezers from Patsfans.com because men with no talent aside from posting memes on an online forum are always good for a laugh. LMAO

That's why they call me Joker here at Patsfans...old geezer with zero skills and a knack for posting memes that get immediately erased.My immaturity and lack of common decency/decorum would make a great topic to be explored by serious film makers in this country.

Maybe the real life story that inspired the comedy should've been acted by four old geezers from Patsfans.com because men with no talent aside from posting memes on an online forum are always good for a laugh. LMAO

With all the "LMAO" you've been doing your proctologist should have a pretty clear view of things.

With all the "LMAO" you've been doing your proctologist should have a pretty clear view of things.
now THIS is a great piece of dialogue that would make "Pardon The Pats Fan" a must see/listen smash hit...

I'm guessing when your proctologist inserted his digit up your ass while both his hands were holding your hips and you were wondering wtf, he was LHAO.

I'm guessing when your proctologist inserted his digit up your ass while both his hands were holding your hips and you were wondering wtf, he was LHAO.
hey...wait a minute...a three handed proctologist?...jeezus, I'da thunk he'd wanna be a gynecologist instead... :whistle:
:whistle: :whistle:

You're confused, I don't have a proctologist. Actually never needed one, 'cuz unlike you I don't compulsively "LMAO."

hey...wait a minute...a three handed proctologist?...jeezus, I'da thunk he'd wanna be a gynecologist instead... :whistle:
:whistle: :whistle:
With three hands I imagine he could have been both….

Tom is such a natural in front of the camera. Add in those modern-day female stars and this can’t miss.

And by can’t miss I mean that this has the potential to be a top 10 all-time unwatchable train wreck.

Even John De Bello is shaking his head at this one.

Three accomplished, but outdated, comediennes and one traitor to the nation. Should have done a better job vetting the casting director, Tom.

Three accomplished, but outdated, comediennes and one traitor to the nation. Should have done a better job vetting the casting director, Tom.
The plot is about senior citizen friends making a roadtrip to watch a Superbowl. I don't think it would have worked with 20 something starlets.

No surprise from me. He wants some extra adulation that the BB Pats robbed him.

What's a meme?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back