PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tmq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link with which you can email ESPN ombusdman Le Anne Schreiber:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?id=2826900

I just wrote her to voice my opinion that Easterbrook's column is so malicious and willfully inaccurate that it requires immediate, front page response from her office.

If you want to, do the same.

I think I'd find another of her thorough smackdowns of one of Easterbrooks polemics to be pretty enjoyable.
its a good idea but two things are unfortunate. Her responses are never on the front page . Secondly the responses come after a long time when the story has passed

His son committed suicide two years ago. Whether or not he was gay, I have no idea and don't want to know.
Yeah, I knew about that - no idea if he has other sons - and was just wondering about the other comment that was made.

Why do you people bother reading the columns of 'sports journalists' that you can't stand? Even more importantly, why do you pollute the site by linking to them, quoting from them and crying about them?
Good point. If you can't resist reading columns which infuriate you, why come here to complain? Write to the editors of these sites and threaten to boycott their sponsors.

Easterbrook is obviously on the Patriots' payroll. His job? Keep that bulletin board material coming!

Ohhhhhhh.... the Patriots are evil and the Colts are good. What a revelation. He should work for 60 Minutes. :rolleyes:

Put the picture of this ugly guy all around the locker room with the best of his wacky quotes. That's some humble pie.

gregg1022.jpg

Good point. If you can't resist reading columns which infuriate you, why come here to complain? Write to the editors of these sites and threaten to boycott their sponsors.

Instead, by bringing it here, it has infuriated more, and there is a movement where the ombudsman has been contact multiple times.

Why keep it to myself? Isn't that what a message board is all about?

The guy is getting pretty unhinged here. Wow. I'm a little surprised espn wouldn't pull the reins a little after their omsbudsman (sp?) called him out on it last time. ESPN's kind of a joke, though.

Well, here's the bright side, everyone: you know that acidic feeling in your stomach you got while reading this garbage? Little Gregg must feel that constantly when he hears "praise praise praise" for the Pats. It might actually kill him at some point.

"The fact that I don't even need to tell you which team represents Good and which stands for Evil says a lot about how low New England has sunk. You knew instantly which was which, didn't you?"

Um...YEAH. Because you and the rest of the media have been b!tching about the Pats for weeks now. What a ridiculous self-fulfilling premise and what an F-ing tool.

Last edited:
well this is what ESPN is now. The fact that kornheiser is on MNF talking BS and they bring in kimmel in the booth shows that all they want to do is create news and issues and controversy. this column is no different. They know the ombudsman will respond but that will be after a month hidden somewhere in the website where no one reads it.

I cannot wait for the Patriots to win that game now. Can Not Wait.

Please, blowout, Please Please.

I cannot stand people who are this self-important.

Last edited:
"The Colts are the defending champions, so they obviously play well on the field. Yet after winning the Super Bowl, they have remained humble and appealing. Through prior years of postseason frustration, they never complained or pointed the finger outside their team."

LOL. This is comedy GOLD.

well this is what ESPN is now. The fact that kornheiser is on MNF talking BS and they bring in kimmel in the booth shows that all they want to do is create news and issues and controversy. this column is no different. They know the ombudsman will respond but that will be after a month hidden somewhere in the website where no one reads it.
They jumped the shark when they (ABC/ESPN) put Dennis Miller in the MNF booth.

Of course the guy is an idiot that obviously hates the Pats.

He knows the Pats are the hottest thing going and by being "creepy" he will get the largest response. They will let him say anything no matter how stupid as long as it gets a reaction.

How the hell does this guy know if Peyton is happily married??

I'll tell you what's creepy: this guy going to great lengths to very-publicly ogle cheerleaders every week. His wife must love it.

Is that a smirk I see? What are you hiding, Gregg?

Top ten things that Gregg is hiding:

10: Gerbil
9: Anti-Semitic leanings
8: Overwhelming self-importance
7: "picked last for kickball" envy
6: Envy after being spurned for Giselle
5: NFL Commish application rejection letter
4: Critical Reasoning shortcomings
3: Nothing, he just needs to poop
2: losing betting slip for Jets/Pats week 1.

and #1

a manilla folder containing comprimising photos of Mrs Easterbrook and Bill Belichick sent to him anonymously.

I'll tell you what's creepy: this guy going to great lengths to very-publicly ogle cheerleaders every week. His wife must love it.

Making a HUGE assumption there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back