Rooting for? - Ratbids or Donkys

• Ratbirds

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Donkeys

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Don’t give a rat’s *****, I hate them both equally – hoping for a tie

Votes: 74 57.4%

• Total voters
The most happy people tonite are Ron Borges and Dan Shaughnessy. They get to write another BB/Pats bashing tomorrow.

This is about to be a slaughter.

Donkeys are not winning, it's the ratbirds losing.

And boy are they losing.

They look really, really bad.

I mean, not to sympathize with the Ravens in any way because I hate them but it kind of sucks for them that they have to go to Denver and deal with the altitude and opposing fans on what is traditionally supposed to be the reigning Superbowl champion's night. This just adds insult to injury.

The thing is Manning and the Broncos offense hasn't even played that well tonight. The Ravens offense suckings and Harbaugh's mistake is the big difference here.

Manning MVP talks will be starting right away and Welker already 2 TDs.

**** this game.

How long until ESPN NBC, etc. start saying that the Broncos will go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl?

I repeat, is the mediocre welker the key to stopping the broncos??

The thing is Manning and the Broncos offense hasn't even played that well tonight. The Ravens offense suckings and Harbaugh's mistake is the big difference here.

Maybe the consensus that the Ravens could slough a bunch of defensive talent and not miss a beat was wrong?

Hey Ravens, :gossip2:"It's not preseason anymore"

Looks like those contract extensions to John and Flacco were great ideas! :rolleyes:

$120 Million too many.

sluggs and dumbervil are not all that any longer

think the Ratbirds miss Ray Ray?

Because no one has filled the role of falling on the pile after a DL makes a tackle and jumping up and dancing to the camera so TV says he made the play?

On the list of things the Ravens miss I think last year's best pass catchers, starting offensive lineman, and safeties who can play would rate much higher than self promoting linebackers.

And boy are they losing.

They look really, really bad.

I mean, not to sympathize with the Ravens in any way because I hate them but it kind of sucks for them that they have to go to Denver and deal with the altitude and opposing fans on what is traditionally supposed to be the reigning Superbowl champion's night. This just adds insult to injury.

I agree. I hate the Ravens more than anyone but the champs shouldn't open on the road ever. That's just not right.

Welker again. ****, the Broncos look good.

Nah it's just that Flacco bought his own press of being elite and the Ravens defense and actually the Ravens all around are not as good as a lot of the sports media proclaimed them to be.

Hell I even think I saw more than a few saying they were better than last year.

Michael Irvin might be a crackpot, but when they did bold predictions for the season he had the Ravens going 5-11, they continue playing like this that's what they'll be.

Huff/Ihedigbo...reminds me the 2011 days of Chung/Ihedigbo.

Flacco is so overrated. He's gotten exposed against a very mediocre Denver defense.

Peyton has 5 TDs and 0 INT but he really hasn't been impressive. He's underthrown a couple passes and been generally not very accurate. I mean obviously not terrible but I'm sure ESPN is going to slurp the Manning juice in spite a very average performance (regardless of what the stats say)

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back