Rooting for? - Ratbids or Donkys

• Ratbirds

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Donkeys

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Don’t give a rat’s *****, I hate them both equally – hoping for a tie

Votes: 74 57.4%

• Total voters
The injury bug is biting the Ravens bad tonight.

I had the over-under on games for Dallas Clark at 4. Who took the under?

Clark got hit into next week. Time for Manning to pad the stats.

Or maybe if only these refs could see balls bouncing and call them incomplete?

Not excusing Harbaugh not challenging but that is 2 Bronco passes ruled catches that a blind man could see bounce.
I agree but he's right there on the field. If the play doesn't look "right" challenge it. Or have your guys upstairs tell you.

Also, enough of Rahim Moore. He cost his team a divisional game. Dislodging the ball from a BAL receiver in week one doesn't make up for his epic **** up.

Dal-Class Clark down. Seriously , I hope he's ok tho

Brady has done it for years in his career.

Well in the early years when his favorite receiver was the open one. When that changed bad things happened. I am hoping that all the new blood forces him to go back to that philosophy

Or maybe if only these refs could see balls bouncing and call them incomplete?

Not excusing Harbaugh not challenging but that is 2 Bronco passes ruled catches that a blind man could see bounce.

9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

The ratbirds look like **** in every faze of the game....

I'm just getting in from work, anybody want to fill me in, is the Raven's D choking and Denver O on fire?

It's obviously extremely early and the Ravens didn't get their act together until late in the season last year but as of now, I see a team that looks flat and kind of tired.

Flacco really misses Boldin to make all these acrobatic lucky catches on his bad throws..

Key to the donkeys is stopping welker. Think it can be done?

And also let's be clear here, Welker isn't exactly tearing the Ravens apart. 7 rec 59 yards* 1 TD and a muffed punt.

should only be 6 rec 49 yards

Ravens are playing Denver exactly right on defense in spite of the score. They're letting Welker and the underneath receivers have theirs while keeping Decker and Thomas from taking the top off. If not for Harbaugh's screw up and a special teams gaffe, this game is probably still 17-14 right now.

Donkeys are not winning, it's the ratbirds losing.

Nonsense elite QBs make their receivers better

I agree. I don't think Flacco's Elite. I've gained respect for him though and think he's firmly in tier 2.

And also let's be clear here, Welker isn't exactly tearing the Ravens apart. 7 rec 59 yards* 1 TD and a muffed punt.

should only be 6 rec 49 yards

That's what I mean. He isn't stellar and that's they key.

I'm just getting in from work, anybody want to fill me in, is the Raven's D choking and Denver O on fire?

Raven's D is doing well considering. Raven's HC should have challenged a pass because they would have won. Instead the Broncos got a TD and later blocked a punt which turned into a TD. Raven's O isn't doing so well.

Welker and Manning are perfect for each other. He's the one QB other than Brady that he should be with.

However, those balls that TB rips in at 120mph and allow Welker to get down without getting hurt? Those aren't coming from Peyton. I could see Wes getting jacked up on a floater.

Regardless, playing Welker doesn't scare me. Playing Thomas scares me. Dude is beast.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back