PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Three most important people in Pats franchise history

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...so Jew is offensive?

You got some splainin to do....as well as research. LOL.

This ain't the place for this. And I really don't think I do.

This ain't the place for this. And I really don't think I do.

Oh, I think you do...in fact, to think that the term "Jew" is offensive, is in fact offensive. One will find the word "Jew" all over every type of media.

Do some research...''tis a fact.

Oh, I think you do...in fact, to think that the term "Jew" is offensive, is in fact offensive. One will find the word "Jew" all over every type of media.

Do some research...''tis a fact.

Cut it out. The difference of the use between a NOUN and an ADJECTIVE has already been explained to you.

That's it. Enough.

Ahh...the vanishing thread....marvelous!

Actually, it's a hijacked thread.

You've been shown the difference between a noun and an adjective. If you still don't understand, then I'm sure Ian can tell you.

Now back to the thread subject.

Is there some reason that shmessy or I should not delete all posts from Danny Boy, now and going forward?

Ahh...the vanishing thread....marvelous!

I should have said this sooner. That was in very,very poor taste. We have many Jewish posters here. If they are offended by the remark, and they should be, that is all that that matters. It doesn't matter what you or I think.

Your constant pushing of this would be grounds for action by the Admins. Be a man and apologize and move on.

I should have said this sooner. That was in very,very poor taste. We have many Jewish posters here. If they are offended by the remark, and they should be, that is all that that matters. It doesn't matter what you or I think.

Your constant pushing of this would be grounds for action by the Admins. Be a man and apologize and move on.

Ive said what needs to be said but it was deleted...I'm not commenting for fear of being banned.

I will say this, read all posts in every thread before banning me please.

Is there some reason that shmessy or I should not delete all posts from Danny Boy, now and going forward?

I've had him on ignore for a long time before this episode. So no need for banning or deleting for me (though I wish people wouldn't quote him, but it's understandable).

And yes, he did use "Jew" incorrectly. I can see how it would offend some, but I don't really care. I already knew there is alot of ignorance out there.

(Looking forward to the inevitable "Patjewish" joke.)

not just for you.

It is inexcusable for us all to have to view such trash. We condone this kind of behavior by allowed it to be printed and responded it to. I don't know whether it is worse if he meant offense, or if he didn't.

I've had him on ignore for a long time before this episode. So no need for banning or deleting for me (though I wish people wouldn't quote him, but it's understandable).

And yes, he did use "Jew" incorrectly. I can see how it would offend some, but I don't really care. I already knew there is alot of ignorance out there.

(Looking forward to the inevitable "Patjewish" joke.)

Ive said what needs to be said but it was deleted...I'm not commenting for fear of being banned.

No prob. All the other Mods can easily see the three posts of yours that were deleted. It scores you no points.

The first was word for word the exact same question you had already posed - - one that was grammatically answered for you earlier.

The second one included a few links - - one of which was to a virulent hate site.

Your third deleted post twice included a derogatory term against Irish persons. You may think it's cute but my Irish friends don't. I didn't either.

I am not of the camp that wants you banned. Honestly, the more you post, the more you expose the REAL motivation behind why a small number of people keep complaining about the mythic "cheapness" of most generous owner in the history of New England sports (with the possible exception of Walter Brown).

So keep up the good work, Danny Boy. Bob Kraft could not have hired a better PR agency.

shmessy,

Keep up the good work.

BTW, I do not ever ban a poster, and rarely delete posts (although I should do this more). I leave the banning to Ian.

Sullivan
Parcells
Brady

All 3 put them on the map.

Nobody else matters.

This post is at least as offensive as his ethnic faux pas. Altough I tend to think Danny Boy is one of those "controversial" posters.

You apologized and it was deleted? But yet they left the post that could be offensive to people? I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

I don't know what is in your heart or mind. But if you worded something that is offensive to posters here or people lurking then you should apologize. Don't blow it off because you or I have not been in their shoes.

I'll wait to see it but something tells me it won't be coming.

not just for you.

It is inexcusable for us all to have to view such trash. We condone this kind of behavior by allowed it to be printed and responded it to. I don't know whether it is worse if he meant offense, or if he didn't.

Of course not just for me. I was just sharing my opinion as the official poster with the J word in his username.

DannyBoy
Aqua4Ever
NEM

This from Patjew? Can someone fill me in on what this means?

You apologized and it was deleted? But yet they left the post that could be offensive to people? I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

Where did I say I apologized?

This post is at least as offensive as his ethnic faux pas. Altough I tend to think Danny Boy is one of those "controversial" posters.

I cant have an opinion? Why wouldnt you have any of my choices on your list? I think its a good list.

BTW, I'm Irish. You're ignorance shames us. Wake the F up. You're in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe