PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patriot]"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
NFL Calendar - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Has he played his last game as a Patriot?

“I don’t know,” Thomas told me. “I mean, it wouldn’t be a surprise if it was. If I’m not, it wouldn’t be a surprise. So, that’s not up to me, I’ll leave that up to the people that made the decision.”

Last edited:
Re: Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patrio

Well, Adalius and I have something in common. I wouldn't be surprised if he is gone. Cap or no cap, the Pats might be better off moving in another direction. If there is a cap, cutting him frees up about $5 million in cap space and $5 million in real dollars. If there is no cap, cutting him frees up about $5 million in real dollars. I think they can use that money to upgrade the position since Thomas isn't playing up to that level of a contract.

Re: Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patrio

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy hopes it's his last game. He's been shooting his way out of town all season.
Adalius I want your useless .... off of my favorite team. You are a cancer.

I know it's not worth much, but Thomas showed a lot of hustle on the Rice run on the first play of the game. I think the Patriots can probably find a better way to spend their money, but I do think Adalius could help someone.

Who would be surprised? Anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised either.

I would be stunned if he is back. Draft picks, special teamers, a cornerback... take anything you can get for him.

What team would pay Thomas the amount of money he is do and give up draft picks for him?

Cut him, save whatever $$ we have from him, and get someone who wants to play on an NFL team...

I think it is time to CLEAN HOUSE. DL, OL WR, TE, RB, CBs, coordinators, coaches, etc...

If you want another SB ring before Brady gets too old, you need to start 2010 with a clean slate.

2010 draft, free-agents and trades.

Get a defensive genius... I say, get Crennel back!!!

I know it's not worth much, but Thomas showed a lot of hustle on the Rice run on the first play of the game. I think the Patriots can probably find a better way to spend their money, but I do think Adalius could help someone.
?? Over in the UK we have a coach breaking down that play on TV who showed that basically that play was the entire fault of AD who wasn't where he should have been. It looked like AD showed zero hustle to me, maybe I'm missing something

I wouldn't be surprised either.

QFT.

Get this guy outta here. We need playmakers.

i wont be surprised if he is playing for the jets next yr

Well, he did appear on the stat sheet unlike last week.

If a tree falls and nobody sees it, does it fall?

Bye AD, don't write.

I expect Thomas to have an excellent year for the Jets next season.

?? Over in the UK we have a coach breaking down that play on TV who showed that basically that play was the entire fault of AD who wasn't where he should have been. It looked like AD showed zero hustle to me, maybe I'm missing something

Agreed.

Thomas played a different scheme to the other 10 players on that play.

They all went right, he went left. By the time he realised, Rice was through the hole where Vince wasn't anymore. Thomas should have been there. Mayo moved to Wilfork's right, Thomas should have followed to be behind where Wilfork was.

Trade him to Kansas City... otherwise Deus is right. He'll be at the Jets.

He doesn't care because he has his $$ now.
Trade him to Detroit/ Seatlle for anything and get a player in who does care.

yup.

He will make their #1 defense even better. I wonder where Seymour will wind up?

I expect Thomas to have an excellent year for the Jets next season.

Who cares if Thomas isn't here next year he's been a big money bust since he's been here. He let Eli escape him in the super bowl that would have ended the game so I say good ridence. If they can let Seymour go they shoudnt have a problem letting Thomas go.

What team would pay Thomas the amount of money he is do and give up draft picks for him?

Someone will.

The NFL's salary cap (if it exists) is about to go through the stratosphere.

Adalius is no longer a top paid LB.

$5 million is average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes