PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Thanksgiving, we can all be thankful......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geezer Butler

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
.....that Brady's foot wasn't planted during that Kam Chancellor hit. We could all be breaking down the x's and o's of a Jimmy G start against San Fran right now.

.....that Brady's foot wasn't planted during that Kam Chancellor hit. We could all be breaking down the x's and o's of a Jimmy G start against San Fran right now.

I don't necessarily think Kam is a dirty player - just a very physical one but that was bad. He knows better.

I don't necessarily think Kam is a dirty player - just a very physical one but that was bad. He knows better.

I was very angry about it actually. Seemed dirty to me at the time for sure. It's hard to tell his intent, but I think he definitely could have pulled up a bit. He hits his knee directly with his helmet.

I was very angry about it actually. Seemed dirty to me at the time for sure. It's hard to tell his intent, but I think he definitely could have pulled up a bit. He hits his knee directly with his helmet.

Yea I was pissed to. If it was Buficet or a Bernard Pollard type player with a track record I'd insist on a multiple game suspension. I don't think Kam is the type of player to go after knees and I still dont. I think he was a little out of control trying to go around Cannon and his momentum and maybe his exuberance in trying to make a play got the best of him.

Maybe he deserves a fine but with the hit I don't think any different about him. With that said if it happens again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back