PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This one will be tough....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I really think this is going to be tough, Unless we create turnovers, which we have not been able to do for about a yr.. We could really be blown out.. However, everyone thought in 2004 we got clubbed by the stillers and were going to Rams and then blew them out.. But its just a bad match up, and wish I could be a little optimistic, but the front seven have to play the game of its life, Dillon and Maroney need to kill the clock, and Brady has to be Brady.. But I see a Bengals 42-17 win... I hope Im wrong...

Last edited:
um all 3 of the previous have been tough. Hell everygame this season is gonna be tough if he cant get the team to Jell more.

But I felt we could win all 3... This is one , I dont feel good about..

Sean Pa Patriot said:
But I felt we could win all 3... This is one , I dont feel good about..

yea i agree with you there. I definetly thought we would beat Denver and thought Cinci's WR would just be too much for us.

Then again I did not feel good about beating the Rams 2 yrs ago, but that was against Mike Martz...

I was thinking about the Turn Over situation and remembering that last year we had the opportunities to pick the ball off because of bad throws and our DB's simply couldn't catch. This year however there haven't been to many chances for picks, the two that stand out to me was last week with Bruschi and the Harrison sideline play against the Jets where one of the other DB's almost took Harrison's head off. Once we start getting consistent pressure from the front seven the TO's will come.
Also remember in the Bills game they fumbled 3 times only to have it bounce right back to them.

My concern is the secondary without Hobbs and Gay.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
I really think this is going to be tough, Unless we create turnovers, which we have not been able to do for about a yr.. We could really be blown out.. However, everyone thought in 2004 we got clubbed by the stillers and were going to Rams and then blew them out.. But its just a bad match up, and wish I could be a little optimistic, but the front seven have to play the game of its life, Dillon and Maroney need to kill the clock, and Brady has to be Brady.. But I see a Bengals 42-17 win... I hope Im wrong...

24 - 14 PATS. maybe this score its not very welcome on this PATS board, but at 7.00 PM the bungles and C.J. r going home with a loss. i am finished with this helpless town "Cinny"

Greets from all germans Pat Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference