PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is why we and others hate the Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo manny, ban this piece of shiit!
It would be an injustice, seeing as I had to put up with this:

Nice retort you ******, now go fix yourself some vittles ok douchebag.

and this:

Listen Opie, I'm not going to remind you again how late it is and unless you want paw to take a switch to your behind, hit the sack so you'll be able to get up early enough to do your chores.

You moved here from Indy; what, McDonalds wasn't good enough for you, I heard you made it all the way up to the french fry guy. A couple of more years and you'd be a shoe in for drive through guy.

Oh, and this:

the biitch is back

Last edited:
11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Colts up 27-10. Third down and 3. Do they run the ball? NO, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many Colt haters...

as has been pointed out there are better reasons to hate the colts, but in this case they're playing a team that a lot of people have in the SB and there's plenty of time to go and it's still a three score game. maybe they were thinking of the last time they were trailing by over 20 points and came back to win?

Now, now Opie, watch your temper or granny won't let you go swimming in the cement pond after you finish your chores.

Relax tough guy, anger management is your friend. If you don't like the abuse you take here, then leave, it's pretty simple, even a hayseed simpleton like you can wrap yourself around that, can't you clambrain?

11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Colts up 27-10. Third down and 3. Do they run the ball? NO, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many Colt haters...

31-14, THREE minutes to play, 2nd and 7 at the Jet 14 yard line. Do they RUN the ball? No, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many NE haters...

Nice post.

31-14, THREE minutes to play, 2nd and 7 at the Jet 14 yard line. Do they RUN the ball? No, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many NE haters...

Nice post.

Nice post. You beat me to it.:D

Why don't you two douchebags get a room and spoon all night.

Double g or Trouble "P" you seem to be the one with the anger issues, why don't you chill ..you are the reason condoms and abstaining from sex are good things. I don't think anything positive has ever came out of your mouth on this messageboard at all except hatred for other posters. You bring no football knowledge at all it is too bad others have to put up with your nonsenical rants about football. I feel dumber just reading your comments.

And you're a fountain of football knowledge hayseed; stop defending your douchebag Dolts buddies and go back to your Dolts message board; I could give two ****s about what you think assclown.............

Double g or Trouble "P" you seem to be the one with the anger issues, why don't you chill ..you are the reason condoms and abstaining from sex are good things. I don't think anything positive has ever came out of your mouth on this messageboard at all except hatred for other posters. You bring no football knowledge at all it is too bad others have to put up with your nonsenical rants about football. I feel dumber just reading your comments.

His vocabulary consists of

douchebag
hayseed
assclown
and corn

What more would you expect?

His vocabulary consists of

douchebag
hayseed
assclown
and corn

What more would you expect?

:D

You forgot,

"Opie"
"clambrain"
"vittles"
and "peabrain".

Come on, thats half of his vocabulary.:D

hey....you are right about bubble pee er...I mean double pee, his vocabulary is a little arrested..so I went to all of the places where he posts on the message board and was finally able to put a complete sentence together minus the expletives and I was amazed to be able to do that. I do not want to waste any more football space talking about double ,pee so double pee this bud is for you. If you really do not want me here and want me to stop coming to this board then here is my offer: I will make a wager with you...if my colts beat your patriots at the next scheduled game then I will still come to this board but I will not post any comments. If your team prevails, then you must do the same..come here but not post any comments...I think you will not accept this offer but it is here for you that is the only way I am leaving..so if you decline that is fine..I will continue to post and use ignore on you and discuss football with the other patriot posters and colts posters who do have a love for the game. Those who respond to peoples comments and who do not attack their sign in or signature. I come here because there are some good posters who are fans of their teams and not fanatical homers like yourself. I find 1000 good fans here for every fanatical like yourself..I can deal with those odds. I can go where I want to go and that is why I live in this country land of the free. This is the last time I think I will be stooping to your level and even engaging in conversations like these with you sir, so enjoy my last possible post to you double G.

Last edited:
I find it amusing people like yourself go out of your way to point out the flaws of other people, yet in your post you ramble on and on in one run on paragragh with zero capitals and terrible punctuation. Pot meet kettle.

Also, what kind of a wager is that; if your team wins, you can come here, but not post, if mine wins, I can come here but not post? Don't really see what the wager is there, but what else would I expect from someone like you? YOUR Colts; really, you own the team do you? And you refer to me as a homer. Again, pot meet kettle.

Lets get something strait; this is a message board for Patriots fans, not Colts fans. You and others like you aren't here to "talk football"; you are here for one reason and one reason only; to rub it in when YOUR Colts win, and to break balls when the Patriots lose. You are also here to annoy Patriots fans, which He Ban Me, Boomer and Peytons Better do at every possible chance. Since you took the time to read all of my posts, go read theirs and tell me how much genuine "football talk" any of them actually do.

Case in point; Peytons Better starts a thread to applaud the Patriots win yesterday, then jumps in to throw stones at the Patriots for throwing the ball with under three minutes to go and up by three scores. What is the purpose of that post other than to annoy people.

What prompts people like you to come to another fans website and post; I have never visited any other fans site, don't care to, 99% of us are homers, give me a break with that comment. Read what Jets fans were saying on this forum all week; claiming they are better than us this year, one fan claiming we wouldn't make the playoffs this year, etc, etc. Being a homer is not a crime the last time I checked despite what you think.

I would never register on another forum and post to annoy people like you, Peytons Better, He Ban Me, or any other Colt trolls do, so I take offense to those that do that here. It's funny how we have basically one long time troll here, and he is a Dolphin fan, while the others are all Colfs fans. Gee, I wonder why that is. THE sole reason he hangs around here is in his mind, there will come a day when the Dolphins are the hammer and we are the nail and he wants to be able to rub it in when that happens.

If you had lost the AFCCG last year, none of you would be here, you are here because you beat us and you are on top right now, the defending Super Bowl Champions. Good for you, enjoy it all you can while you can.

When the Patriots beat the Colts in 2003 and 2004 on their way to two Super Bowl wins, did I run to the Colts boards to rub it in? No, I did not. Don't care to conduct myself that way. Every dog has his day and why kick someone when they are down, I treat others the way I want to be treated.

If you don't care for what I have to say to trolls, then don't read my posts, it's a free country. I will continue to go round and round with Colts fans when they say things on this forum that I find offensive towards the Patriots. If there was a troll on your message board constantly throwing shots at your team, don't sit there and tell me you wouldn't respond.

Would you allow a guest in your house to act whatever way he or she wanted and not say anything? Whether you understand this concept or not, you and others like you are guests here, this is not a Colts message board. I take offense to the way you and others like you act, which is my right as a member of this forum. If you view that as fanatical homerism, so be it. I am far from a fanatical homer; that is your opinion, so be it.

If other Patriots fans here don't find some of the comments offensive and they do not respond, that is their right. I don't like it and will say so; that is my right, as you said, it's America, a free country.

If you decide not to respond or converse with me, go right ahead, do whatever you want to, that is the beauty of this country, it gives people like yourself rights to act the way you want to within reason.

Have a great day and we'll see you on November 4th.

Last edited:
Case in point; Peytons Better starts a thread to applaud the Patriots win yesterday, then jumps in to throw stones at the Patriots for throwing the ball with under three minutes to go and up by three scores. What is the purpose of that post other than to annoy people.

:rolleyes: Oh, come on.

The thread I started congratulating the Patriots was sincere. I really meant what I wrote and since a pats fan started a similar thread for Colt's fans after thursdays game, I decided I'd respond in kind.

As for my post about the pats throwing the ball, did you even read that thread? A pats fan was claiming that the reason he and many others hated the Colt's was the way they threw the ball when the game was already out of reach(which wasn't the case, btw). He Ban Me and I merely pointed out that the pats did the exact same thing yesterday, in an even less competitive game.

Whats wrong with that post? If I see something I consider to be wrong, I'm going to say something and if you don't like that, well, that would be your problem.

Why don't you try talking football for a change instead of constantly busting everyones balls? Who knows, you might enjoy it.:rolleyes:

This Is Not Little League!!! This Is The National Football League!!! The Concept Of Running Up The Score To Embarrass People Is Foreign And Irrelevant. The Op Was Stupid And This Whole Discussion Has Been....stoopider.

You're trying to talk sense to the DUMBEST fans in the world. Most of these ( probably all) did not follow the pats until 01'. The NE reigon is not football country & never will be. You can fit the amount of football knowledge they have on a head of a pin & that's pushing it.

Actually, considering that the Pats have sold out their stadium for 15 straight years, its pretty STUPID of you to make this claim.

As for how much football knowledge Pats fans have, its ignorant morons like yourself who truly don't have the knowledge. Pats fans are actually some of the most KNOWLEDGEABLE fans in the game. Yes, we have our homers and bandwagon fans, but they are far outnumbers by the people who KNOW the game.

So, instead of being an ignorant arse, how about you tell everyone who YOUR team is and then lets debate them....

Peyton,
Why pile on? The original thread was pointless, who cares if Peyton is throwing up by whatever? This is football, go for the throat and show no mercy.

Don't stoop to He Ban Me's level and throw shots every chance you get, know what I mean? If he handed off and the RB fumbled and the Saints ran it back, then the Saints kicked off and the Colts fumbled and the Saints ran it back, fans would be irate that he was showing mercy.

You'd be better served not to respond to that type of stuff, don't you think? Just let it go and talk football as you pointed out.

I must have seen 5 DIFFERENT Peyton Manning commercials this week. My god.

Kind of back on the original topic.

But the point made in the original post is pretty much the thing about Manning I respect the most.

No mercy whatsoever.

I wish the Pats would do more of that (though I think this season they just might)

This Is Not Little League!!! This Is The National Football League!!! The Concept Of Running Up The Score To Embarrass People Is Foreign And Irrelevant. The Op Was Stupid And This Whole Discussion Has Been....stoopider.

Perfectly put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes