PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is why we and others hate the Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is professional football, not Pop Warner. Do you hate the Patriots for having Testaverde throw a TD against Tennessee when the game was well in hand..?

Exactly, the great teams have played enough good teams to know that they can come back at any time. This is not a league where you try not to hurt each others feelings, you go for the throat.

hahaha you guys dont have much of a reason to hate the colts...yeah they beat u last year in the conference championship game, but u guys were the ones who blew a 21-3 lead...u let them back in the game and u guys dominated them during your super bowl runs...i hate the pats wayyyyyy more than u guys should hate the colts....u guys beat us 7 straight times before last years upset in foxboro 17-14 jets...u guys will probably beat us on sunday...you guys arent even in the same division as indianapolis...and belichick, brady, moss (favorite player in the NFL before traded to NE)...i hate them all and they will probably kick our ass this year

plus...tony dungy and peyton manning will do wahtever to win the game...throw the ball, get the first...run that clock down and get the W

Loser, who the **** cares about what you think. You're basically saying we suck and you are better than us, but the Colts are better than both of us. How is that supposed to make you feel better? :rolleyes:

11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Colts up 27-10. Third down and 3. Do they run the ball? NO, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many Colt haters...

Everyone hates the champ.

11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Colts up 27-10. Third down and 3. Do they run the ball? NO, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many Colt haters...

This is a silly comment. Ever see the TB Monday Nighter? 3 scores with 11 minutes left dude. What ticked me off was seeing the Saint 2st teamers out there at 34-10, with under 4 to play. They deserved that pick 6. Regroup and come back next week, don't risk injury to either teams players. Nothing positive would have come from the Saints putting it in the end zone that late in the ballgame. They got whipped, and should have just run the clock out at that point.

Stop looking for reasons to hate.

??? Why, because they're good???

Bah what a stupid reason to go for the colts. They are going for the win thats fine. As someone said the commercial is a lot worse.

I got stuck with Manning in Fantasy football league at work. Got I hate that guy! And what's with all the d@mn commercials? I am winning my fantasy league though! :) :mad:

True dat, I still hate him though.

I cannot even fit all of the reason I hate the Colts into a Boston phone book.
The Saint were terrible last night. Teams play their worst game against the Colts at least five times a season. I can't even get started on the Chiefs playoff performance last year, but another reason I hate the Colts is that CB David Joseph still plays for them.

Everyone hates the champ.

Wrong! I hated them when they were chumps. I hated them as much in 2003 as I hate them now. I'll hate them three years from now as much as I hate them today.

I put the TV on mute so I wouldn't have to listen to the total media Colts ball washing going on.

Wrong! I hated them when they were chumps. I hated them as much in 2003 as I hate them now. I'll hate them tree years from now as much as I hate them today.

I put the TV on mute so I wouldn't have to listen to gthe total media Colts ball washing going on.

Amen! I hate when they are the only game because I have to switch to MTV or some junk just to avoid commericals featuring Satan Manning.

I need a new cell phone provider now, hitting up AT&T today, f sprint.

If you were listening to the broadcast which a few of you posters OBVIOUSLY were not, The context in which Dungy was compared to MLK was when Madden told a story about how somebody who saw him win the SB compared the moment (ie: a Black coach winning) to other great civil rights moments.

I thought the MLK comparison was made by a teacher at Spellman where Dungy's daughter went to school. Andrea Kramer was reporting the story from the sidelines.

Last edited:
November 26, 2006 with 9:35 seconds left the scoreboard showed Giants-21Titans-0 and when the clock struck 0:00 the scoreboard showed Titans -24 and the Giants -21.

I hate the Colts as much as anyone but a 17 point lead against a team with as many weapons as NO with 11 minutes left is no reason to play conservative.

November 26, 2006 with 9:35 seconds left the scoreboard showed Giants-21Titans-0 and when the clock struck 0:00 the scoreboard showed Titans -24 and the Giants -21.

I hate the Colts as much as anyone but a 17 point lead against a team with as many weapons as NO with 11 minutes left is no reason to play conservative.

You're trying to talk sense to the DUMBEST fans in the world. Most of these ( probably all) did not follow the pats until 01'. The NE reigon is not football country & never will be. You can fit the amount of football knowledge they have on a head of a pin & that's pushing it.

I thought the MLK comparison was made by a teacher at Spellman where Dungy's daughter went to school. Andrea Kramer was reporting the story from the sidelines.

I remember I wrote in to Andrea Kramer before the SB against the Rams to tell her we would suprise her. She was on the St. Loius bandwagon.
She's a tard.
Almost as annoying as the Purdue chicken dood....clayton.

Hijacked franchise, bandwagon fanbase.

Colts name/heritage/colors belong in Baltimore.

Because of one of the most vile, despicable ownerships in the history of the human race.

I wish for all the bad things in this world to happen to the entire dolts franchise and their effeminate, hayseed fanboys.

That's not why I hate them. I hate them because their fan base is made up of legions of uptight WASP's who don't get out of Indiana much.

Second, because the media worships Manning and Dungy like Gods.

Third, because they have the upper hand in the rivalry....for now. :D

It's the NFL, you play for 60 minutes. I don't care if tems do run up the score, they're paid to play their best football for 60 minutes and that's what they should do.

I'm as big a Pats fan as their is, but listening to all this whining is pathetic. Face it, the Colts manhandled a team many predicted to be Super Bowl contenders. They looked good on offense and defense, and there is nothing to argue there. And of course the Saints looked bad, the Colts made them look bad. I think any real fan would worry more about their own team and less about the competition. :rolleyes:

Peyton Manning showed last night why many believe he's the top QB in the NFL. He had about 5 pinpoint passes 30 yards down the field. IMO, you just tip your cap to him. I still can't figure out how the Patriots held the Colts to 3 points in that AFCC game years ago, but it made my day. :)

Stat-boy starts the season in true form. run up the score and pad stats.

There's plenty of reasons to hate the Colts....This ain't one of 'em.

Agreed, maybe if the Patriots did the same thing in the AFCCG instead of playing conservatively they would be the Champs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes