PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is why we and others hate the Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stat's are still for losers. Just ask Marino. He is very good but he does pad his stat's.
Can you image them winning big and he goes back to pass and gets sacked and hurt?

I just love how this forum has become troll central, where all the Colt douchebags like Peytons Better, Boomer, He Ban Me and our newest assclown, Trip, aka, mensa candidate, have turned into their home away from home. Funny how not a one of them was around in 2003 or 2004, when the Colts got their asses handed to them by the Patriots in the playoffs. That 2004 three point gag job is still one of the biggest tank jobs ever.

Trip; thanks for the brilliant post, can't wait for you to talk out of your ass again in the future about Patriot fans.

I recall after the home opener in 2002 after we waxed the Steelers how stoked Patriots fans were at the prospect of another trip to the Super Bowl, because after all, one game does a season make.

Fifteen games and 9-7 later, out of the playoffs; if there is a God in heaven, the Colts will suffer the same fate..............................

I just love how this forum has become troll central, where all the Colt douchebags like Peytons Better, Boomer, He Ban Me and our newest assclown, Trip, aka, mensa candidate, have turned into their home away from home. Funny how not a one of them was around in 2003 or 2004, when the Colts got their asses handed to them by the Patriots in the playoffs. That 2004 three point gag job is still one of the biggest tank jobs ever.

Trip; thanks for the brilliant post, can't wait for you to talk out of your ass again in the future about Patriot fans.

I recall after the home opener in 2002 after we waxed the Steelers how stoked Patriots fans were at the prospect of another trip to the Super Bowl, because after all, one game does a season make.

Fifteen games and 9-7 later, out of the playoffs; if there is a God in heaven, the Colts will suffer the same fate..............................

You know, I just stumbled across these MB's when I moved from Indy in 2005. The Star was a way to keep abreast of the news in Indy. It was then that I discovered what pricks a lot of fans can be. I never realized how hateful easterners were. I mean, I rooted for Larry and the Celtics, I even cheered for the Pats V. Bears in '85. Had I known then what know now, I would have reveled in your losses. Now, how's about you cool your Jets there, Triple G.

11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Colts up 27-10. Third down and 3. Do they run the ball? NO, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many Colt haters...

They're very good at putting teams away. In fact, no team is better. Perhaps that explains why I haven't seen them blow an 18 point lead in an AFC Championship Game.

Just sayin....

Pyper:

Wow! Your signature gives me goosepbumps. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have not seen that. Did you make it up? If so, congrats and very impressive. If not...well, you founfd a good signature.:rocker:

Pyper:

"THE DYNASTY LIVES...

The 1st one put us on the map
The 2nd one proved we were special
Number 3 brought the gift of immortality

The quest that began & died in 2005
Shall continue on still very much alive
From the ashes will this dynasty arise
Overcoming exaggerations of their demise

2007 marks the year of the Great Rebirth
The 1st of three straight titles
For the best team on Earth

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
SUPER BOWL XXXVI, XXXVIII, & XXXIX CHAMPIONS"

You know what, I do not care...THIS IS AWESOME!!!

11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Colts up 27-10. Third down and 3. Do they run the ball? NO, they throw the freaking ball. And they wonder why there are so many Colt haters...

The reason the Colts opt to pass in these situations is that teams often expect the run and put 8 men in the box. This dates back to the days of Edge. At one point Moore decided it was silly to run him into a wall when we could get the first down just as easily by passing the ball.

Because of one of the most vile, despicable ownerships in the history of the human race.

I wish for all the bad things in this world to happen to the entire dolts franchise and their effeminate, hayseed fanboys.

haha, good. Seethe.

so much anger in this thread

calm down guys :cool: all is well in naptown

Comparing Dungy to Martin Luther King was one of the most ignorant and idiotic things I have ever heard spoken on television. King gave his life in the name of justice and equality. Dungy is a football coach.

I hope there is a national outcry over that one.

As an African-American, that one caught me too. I have a lot of respect for the team and the coach, but he's just that a coach. I personally don't hate the Colts, however I would guess that some of people's dislike stems from the fact that they're that good! Wide recievers open by a mile and Addai running thru holes I go make yardage on!

I hate the Dolts as much as anyone...but not for this. It is the offenses job to put up points not to baby another pro team. If the Saints can't stop them then shame on them. If it was Brady in there I would have wanted the same thing.

You're trying to talk sense to the DUMBEST fans in the world. Most of these ( probably all) did not follow the pats until 01'. The NE reigon is not football country & never will be. You can fit the amount of football knowledge they have on a head of a pin & that's pushing it.

That's the dumbest statement I've ever heard! Just because the media hype up the sox and do a bunch idiotic segments on it doesn't mean that football isn't big in New England. Every home game has sold out since 1994 in Foxboro. How many consecutive sell outs do they have in Indy?

Thanks for the great story about how you packed up the covered wagon and moved East, good for you to get out of hayseed central.

I could give a **** less about your rooting for Bird and the Patriots in 1985, Colts fans take the cake when it comes to arrogance and being ****y after one whole Super Bowl win, so don't spout that crap about how hateful easterners can be ok Opie....................

Thanks for the great story about how you packed up the covered wagon and moved East, good for you to get out of hayseed central.

I could give a **** less about your rooting for Bird and the Patriots in 1985, Colts fans take the cake when it comes to arrogance and being ****y after one whole Super Bowl win, so don't spout that crap about how hateful easterners can be ok Opie....................

No problem there, Biff. Now, STFU.

Nice retort you ******, now go fix yourself some vittles ok douchebag.

You're trying to talk sense to the DUMBEST fans in the world. Most of these ( probably all) did not follow the pats until 01'. The NE reigon is not football country & never will be. You can fit the amount of football knowledge they have on a head of a pin & that's pushing it.

Ah, such enlightning talk from a real football heavyweight. The Colts didn't begin selling out regulary until till a few years ago. I remember the Friday talk at work was whether the game was going to be locally televised Sunday.

Next time you might want to check your own house first before engaging that "brain" of yours.

Nice retort you ******, now go fix yourself some vittles ok douchebag.

*douchebag
And you consider that a better retort??

Vittles??

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

[Eddie Murphy voice] "I get it, that's funny"

Listen Opie, I'm not going to remind you again how late it is and unless you want paw to take a switch to your behind, hit the sack so you'll be able to get up early enough to do your chores.

You moved here from Indy; what, McDonalds wasn't good enough for you, I heard you made it all the way up to the french fry guy. A couple of more years and you'd be a shoe in for drive through guy.

Having a Colt in fantasy football is like having a Yankee (non-SP) in fantasy baseball. You'll most likely benefit, but you're going to feel dirty about it every time.

Listen Opie, I'm not going to remind you again how late it is and unless you want paw to take a switch to your behind, hit the sack so you'll be able to get up early enough to do your chores.

You moved here from Indy; what, McDonalds wasn't good enough for you, I heard you made it all the way up to the french fry guy. A couple of more years and you'd be a shoe in for drive through guy.
Who said I moved "here" from INDY? You dumb, incompetent f*ck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back