PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is a big game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Packers play the Ravens. Go Pack! A Baltimore loss only further helps our 3rd round pick

Patskers said:
Packers play the Ravens. Go Pack! A Baltimore loss only further helps our 3rd round pick

It is a huge game for me, if Heap catches a TD pass I get bounced out of my Fantasy playoffs.

Boller's still the QB right? You shouldnt worry then.

Patskers said:

Yeah but I didn't think I had to worry after Saturday, I had 77 points and I still had 3 players playing on Sunday. Then the guy I am playing has Brunell 4 td passes against the Cowgirls.

It's really great when you can hate a team and then actually benefit from that team losing. What a country. Go Pack.

It's even better that the knowledgeable people of this site actually gave me a reason to watch this game, which is, to say the least, a disappointing Monday night matchup, especially after such a good weekend.

i actually think its gunna be a pretty good game... i like favre alot, and personally i think he is the greatest of all time (i know i know, its juts personal opinion... and i think brady can rise up to be the best - at the rate he is going). i cant wait to see baltimore get trashed

fleabassist1 said:
i actually think its gunna be a pretty good game... i like favre alot, and personally i think he is the greatest of all time (i know i know, its juts personal opinion... and i think brady can rise up to be the best - at the rate he is going). i cant wait to see baltimore get trashed

Precisely what, be specific, has the over-rated Favre done that makes him the greatest? Consider Joe Montana in your reply.

Now. What has Favre done that makes him even as good as Brady?

fleabassist1 said:

Hey fleabassist1, I used to live in Frederick but now I live in Indy surrounded by Dolts fans. How did you end up being a Pats fan in MD?

i was watching the green bay, patriots game on tv with my granddad when i was younger. i thought the patriots jerseys looked awsome, and i told my granddad i liked them. from then on, iv loved them.

as for the joe montana guy... i just think favre was the most exciting to watch. he might not have as many superbowls as brady, but i still think his style was amazing. he may have the interceptions, but he also has the fans love.

Patskers said:
Overheard by Boller
"I'm not a real NFL Quarterback, but I play one on TV"....

gado should do that tiki barber thing... walk around with a football in his hands...
although i havnt seen him fumble lately, has he?

mgcolby said:
It is a huge game for me, if Heap catches a TD pass I get bounced out of my Fantasy playoffs.

Sorry man. That was quick.

Patskers said:
Sorry man. That was quick.

Yeah that pretty much sucked! I was hoping Taylor was going to run it in. Has a reciever ever fumbled 2 times in the same game?:mad:

i rememebr reading that if heap catches a td you loose... sorry about that mate :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back