PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady Era Is Ending

brady was terrible in the 2nd half. two picks ( one a pick 6 )..two fumbles in KC territory. yea, the defense blows but our offense didn't do them any favors. we couldn't sustain drives/pick up third downs. defense was constantly in bad positions.

that was the worst game i've ever seen in the belichick era. it was over after the 1st three and out.

Resorting to calling somebody a troll when they speak facts you dislike... lol.

What "facts" are you talking about, Getting a woody over Garrapolo's smile hardly counts as a "fact." You offered nothing more than man love for Garrapolo, there were no "facts" anywhere in there.

You could definitely feel it, especially when Garoppolo came in and looked so good, per usual.

and that smile, oh that beautiful smile.

Well, at least you've proven why the 50-posts-to-start-a-thread rule has merit. . . .

You could definitely feel it, especially when Garoppolo came in and looked so good, per usual.

Show us the facts in this post?

No doubt. Time for this thread to either be deleted entirely or moved to the PS where it belongs.
Look I love Brady just as much as you guys do. I think the Brady era ending is a big deal though. Look what he's done for the franchise, and he's obviously the best QB to ever play in the NFL.

If Mallet was still the backup I would say hell no, keep Brady in, but we've got the future now in Garoppolo.

Look I love Brady just as much as you guys do. I think the Brady era ending is a big deal though. Look what he's done for the franchise, and he's obviously the best QB to ever play in the NFL.

If Mallet was still the backup I would say hell no, keep Brady in, but we've got the future now in Garoppolo.

And you have every right to that opinion, my point is that if you are going to start a thread about it then you should support it with facts and logic, which given the way this season has started would be possible to do, however when you offer nothing more than how much you like a guys smile then you should not expect us to take you seriously and you should expect comments about trolling because that is certainly how it appears.

And you have every right to that opinion, my point is that if you are going to start a thread about it then you should support it with facts and logic, which given the way this season has started would be possible to do, however when you offer nothing more than how much you like a guys smile then you should not expect us to take you seriously and you should expect comments about trolling because that is certainly how it appears.
The Pats Nation felt the same thing i felt when Garoppolo drove down the field like it was nothing. I just wanted a discussion on it. Again, it was a big deal to me.

Don't let the humor fool you.

Belichick is phasing him out it's as plain as day to see.

Kosar/Testerverde Bledsoe/Brady Brady/Gropp

There is a track record here folks.

"YEAR EARLY" Philosophy.

The Pats Nation felt the same thing i felt when Garoppolo drove down the field like it was nothing. I just wanted a discussion on it. Again, it was a big deal to me.

Don't let the humor fool you.

Once again missing the point entirely. If you are going to start a thread then support it with something, don't just throw out some insipid comment and look for the train wreck that follows. That is trolling and that's how it should be looked at.

The-Rock-Angry-to-Smile.gif

The OP is a troll. Either that, or an idiot with zero concept of what kind of defense KC ran when Garoppolo was on the field. Either way, let's not take him too seriously.

Belichick is phasing him out it's as plain as day to see.

Kosar/Testerverde Bledsoe/Brady Brady/Gropp

There is a track record here folks.

"YEAR EARLY" Philosophy.

Belichick laughed when asked if their was a QB controversy, that shows how he viewed the idea.

Well he isn't gonna come out and say it. I didn't say he was stupid. He still has to sell it to Kraft and the fans. The best way to do that is to highlight his flaws/slippage as opposed to trying to help cover them up.

What better way to do that than sticking him behind a bunch of turnstyles and giving him a group of jags to work with with?

We're talking about a top 5 all time QB. He deserves better in his twilight years, but it's clear he will not get it here.

Belichick laughed when asked if their was a QB controversy, that shows how he viewed the idea.

Once again missing the point entirely. If you are going to start a thread then support it with something, don't just throw out some insipid comment and look for the train wreck that follows. That is trolling and that's how it should be looked at.

As much as you don't like it, opinion is sufficient to support starting a thread

Fact is that it is true....37 year old QB on a young team. The end isn't that far

Member since March 09, 21 posts, 11 of them this month and only during losses and basically all were about Brady being bad.

Definitely a troll

As much as you don't like it, opinion is sufficient to support starting a thread

Fact is that it is true....37 year old QB on a young team. The end isn't that far

Can't say i am surprised that you would think liking Garrapolo's smile is substantive enough to start a thread on.

A fact based argument that Brady is declining would be fairly easy to make right now, regardless of whether that is right or wrong, but only a troll would believe that the troll OP was sufficient.

Well he isn't gonna come out and say it. I didn't say he was stupid. He still has to sell it to Kraft and the fans. The best way to do that is to highlight his flaws/slippage as opposed to trying to help cover them up.

What better way to do that than sticking him behind a bunch of turnstyles and giving him a group of jags to work with with?

We're talking about a top 5 all time QB. He deserves better in his twilight years, but it's clear he will not get it here.

He clearly dismissed it, that was obvious.

Can't say i am surprised that you would think liking Garrapolo's smile is substantive enough to start a thread on.

A fact based argument that Brady is declining would be fairly easy to make right now, regardless of whether that is right or wrong, but only a troll would believe that the troll OP was sufficient.

Well....I knew you were going to come around....like a moth to a light.....offering nothing to a thread with nothing

Easy there tiger. I know he is single......but still...

I'm not going to even touch the subject of a QB controversy b/c that's silly, but the reality is that there is something definitely wrong with the offense and I'll be honest........it makes me very sad.

It's always been, if we have Brady and Belichick we'll be ok, but they were out there yesterday and that was the worst beatdown I can recall. Sure, we've lost some other games but you look back and say 'oh, they had some tough breaks, or it just wasn't their day'. The KC team left no room for doubt, they destroyed us with INCREDIBLE ease.

It was sad to see that happen to Brady. I mean, that just doesn't happen. It's a sad day when you see Superman when he isn't so super.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back