PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tebow AND Hernandez thread: an interesting comparison

Personally I think Tebow and LeGarette Blount are the more interesting comparisons. Very similar with a slight edge to Tebow.

LeGarrette Blount*|*Oregon,*RB*:*2010 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Tim Tebow*|*Florida,*QB*:*2010 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

See this although still unlikely, I could at least entertain because Tebow has proven at 3 levels he can run the football, the suggestion that he is going to go out and run routes, and have these golden hands in umm I don’t not a good suggestion to put it nicely. I know Chad Johnson wasn’t the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree but he’d been a receiver his entire career and could figure out how to run the proper route, so to think Tebow can do it in 60 days, without practicing, or live game… Not likely.

He could probably do the RB/FB transition in the first part of the season, it would be interesting to watch at the very least.

Do you guys think he would give another position a try if it meant staying in the NFL or does he see himself as only a qb?

Do you guys think he would give another position a try if it meant staying in the NFL or does he see himself as only a qb?

I think another way of asking that question is: will Tebow get cut?

He only sees himself as a QB. It's the position he's played since high school and it's the only position he's played in the NFL.

He only sees himself as a QB. It's the position he's played since high school and it's the only position he's played in the NFL.

Didn't he start off his high school career as a te?

Didn't he start off his high school career as a te?

At Trinity he did for a little bit. He specifically went to Nease to play quarterback, both because he wanted to and because it was a better fit for him.

I do have to say, if over the next 1-2 years Hernandez was to be found guilty of 3 murders, and during that same period Tebow was to change to TE and become one of the best in the game, it would really add some serious merit to that “god has a plan” saying… You might even find Brady6 spending some time at church for something other than an AA meeting (joking).

I do have to say, if over the next 1-2 years Hernandez was to be found guilty of 3 murders, and during that same period Tebow was to change to TE and become one of the best in the game, it would really add some serious merit to that “god has a plan” saying… You might even find Brady6 spending some time at church for something other than an AA meeting (joking).

I saw your movie. You were very good in it. Was it hard to turn that plane upside down?

I saw your movie. You were very good in it. Was it hard to turn that plane upside down?

That was actually loosely based on a true story of a pilot for Alaskan Airlines who was the at the helm a plane that crashed into the Pacific Ocean in either 2000 or 2001, I don’t know much about the story, I was probably engaged in a jerk circle or shooting at **** over in Iraq when it happen, but from what people tell me only really the flying upside down is accurately portrayed in that film, but Denzel is one of my favorite actors of all time so I give it 2 thumbs up either way.

That was actually loosely based on a true story of a pilot for Alaskan Airlines who was the at the helm a plane that crashed into the Pacific Ocean in either 2000 or 2001, I don’t know much about the story, I was probably engaged in a jerk circle or shooting at **** over in Iraq when it happen, but from what people tell me only really the flying upside down is accurately portrayed in that film, but Denzel is one of my favorite actors of all time so I give it 2 thumbs up either way.

Sorry for the OT question , butwhat did you fly in Iraq?

Re: Re: The Tebow AND Hernandez thread: an interesting comparison

Sorry for the OT question , butwhat did you fly in Iraq?

I actually flew helicopters over there mostly, generally Comaches, then I flew some tactical planes and F-2's, initially when I got there it was prior to the attacks so we just cruised around keeping the peace, then when 911 happen we had turn the safety off.

I actually flew helicopters over there mostly, generally Comaches, then I flew some tactical planes and F-2's, initially when I got there it was prior to the attacks so we just cruised around keeping the peace, then when 911 happen we had turn the safety off.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back