PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats lost but showed they are more physical than finesse in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platitudes don't equal wins.

If Woodhead is our best running back and the best in pass protection (I don't believe that from a physical standpoint. Sure, he has more experience, but that's because we play him instead of letting someone progress) then we need to check the waiver wire.

Woodhead is not Faulk. Repeat, Woodhead is not as good as Faulk at any phase of the game IMO.

So, if it's your opinion that Ridley is not a good running back and that teams wouldn't respect him as a threat, we need to check the waiver wires.

At no point did I say that Ridley's a bad RB. In fact, he's unquestionably better than Woodhead at running the ball. The point I was making is that he had roughly the same amount of production in roughly the same amount of carries. The problem isn't the backs alone, it's the usage of those particular backs along with the blocking. Last night, the Ravens d-line beat the Pats o-line on running plays in general. They're one of the best defenses in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back