PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we actually took logan ryan. He has been my favorite cb in this draft for awhile. The way manxman wanted leon mcfadden i wanted this guy.

Could the future of the Pats' starting safeties be two converted CBs from Rutgers?

this pick wreaks of just missing on all the good stuff and reverting to your old ways

With two 3rd round picks, I wonder why the Pats didn't trade up for one of the studs still left in round 3 ? Not much left by the time they picked, all the good receivers were gone. So far, this draft leaves a lot to be desired. Collins instead of Margus Hunt, Dobson instead of Keenan Allen, and now no trade up to get a Wheaton or a Terrance Williams and we wind up with a corner.

And a CB. Was hoping for a double dip on WR. Anyone know more about Ryan?

They still have two fourth round picks and still quite a few good WRs out there.

With two 3rd round picks, I wonder why the Pats didn't trade up for one of the studs still left in round 3 ? Not much left by the time they picked, all the good receivers were gone. So far, this draft leaves a lot to be desired. Collins instead of Margus Hunt, Dobson instead of Keenan Allen, and now no trade up to get a Wheaton or a Terrance Williams and we wind up with a corner.

left to be desired in your opinion. To them and most of us..they have had a very soild draft.

Having a media name means nothing without playing a down in the NFL.

My main complaint: I can never remember which of Ryan Logan's names come first.

you realise that it's 3AM here and now Ryan Logan's going to stick. Thanks.

I don't get why people are so down on the Logan pick. Many people thought this guy could go in the second or possibly the first round at one point. Looks to be a good player with a mid-third round pick.

we actually took logan ryan. He has been my favorite cb in this draft for awhile. The way manxman wanted leon mcfadden i wanted this guy.

Genuinely pleased for you because I'm having an 0-fer.

Studs in the 3rd round? There weren't even enough studs to fill up the 1st round.

I don't get why people are so down on the Logan pick. Many people thought this guy could go in the second or possibly the first round at one point. Looks to be a good player with a mid-third round pick.

it's becasue logan isn't revis..so why bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes