PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Patriots missed out again...and again...and again. They had a chance to take keenan allen, justin hunter, woods, or patterson and they took none of them. Really, really? They missed out on boldin before, this guy looks like boldin, wayne, and kinda like jordy nelson when healthy. The pats better draft da rick or ima be pissed.

Well, then you are likely to be pissed.

Allen has major injury issues.
Corrodelle Patterson is supposedly not too bright. So, it's doubtful that the Patriots had him on their board.
Neither Hunter nor Woods were worth a 1st round pick. The Titans gave up a lot to get Hunter. Woods, to me, is more of a possession receiver where as Dobson is more of a deep threat.

I was worried about the Steelers taking Wheaton.

The Steelers picked up Mike Wallace's replacement with the player most often compared to Wallace in Wheaton. Although the comparison itself is slightly wrong.

Coincidence?

Look on my picks, ye Mighty, and despair!

The Giants just draft d-linemen.

Relax

It was posted on the draft tracker.

I am relaxed, I just want to learn who the pick is via the announcement on TV, not unsuspectingly reading it from some dude on a message board.

I'm gonna celebrate by smoking a bowl - tyrann

Picks are flying in now...

Goodwin to the Bills gives their offense a tremendous amount of speed with Spiller. They might have 2 of the top 10 fastest players in the NFL on their team right now.

The Giants going with Damontre Moore is no surprise. Coughlin loves to build his team through the trenches. That's one of the many reasons why their program has won 2 SBs in the past 5 years.

Tyrann Mathieu: M O O N.... That spells drug test

I'd go Cornelius Washington, DE/OLB or Brandon Williams, DT right here for the Pats.....

Nope. I spoke of good potential. There is a difference. You clearly don't understand that. Unlike you, who still complain and whine about every move that is done, I try to understand what the Pats see.

OH, and nice way to duck being held accountable for your BS by not acknowledging that you were wrong on Collins and what he did. I noticed you can't be bothered to actually post even ONE DE from the SEC who had equivalent numbers as Collins.

Is this a trick question?

Or do you seriously not see the difference between playing in the SEC versus playing in Conference USA?

:bricks:

Predictable pick for the Pats

Guy simply scared me. Mentioned this numerous times. But how long does it take to recover from a knee sprain? Injury happened in November. I'm thinking there is more going on there from an outsiders perspective. The guy just has a Ras Dowling feel to him.

It was more than just a "knee sprain". He also had an ankle injury that required surgery. Also, there is a very good likelihood that the "knee sprain" was more likely a partially torn ACL. And that takes a while to heal.

And a CB. Was hoping for a double dip on WR. Anyone know more about Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes