PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Eagles game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does Solder stink?

Elaborate a bit, randomk1.

While I will agree that he hasn't fully successfully embraced the change from RT to LT, I'd hardly think that "he stinks."

Solder looks awful on the left side. I don't understand why they don't just put him back at RT where he was adequate last year.

It crossed my mind that maybe BB tries Seabass at LT.

I will give Edelman some credit, he's got good speed.
No no no no no.......edelman is slow, offers nothing and sucks. I read it here on Patsfan

This is the best series I've see Mallet play as far as his composure in the pocket. He seems very composed and knows where he wants to go down the field. I only wish he'd go down field more.

Yep

I've been focusing on Nate exclusively. He's been terrible. His footwork is bad....real bad.

Lets hope Demps can breathe some life into our KR game. Starting beyond the 20 would be a treat for the Pats Offense.

He doesn't look all that good, but three things give him a bit of a pass tonight. First, he is playing with the back up o line. Second, the Eagles are scheming and the Pats are pretty vanilla. Third, blocking for Mallet and his slow release is tougher than for Brady.

His play is a concern, but the three reasons I gave gives us some hope for the regular season.

When will we draft a kicker? I know Gostkowski is still a great kicker but shouldn't the Pats be looking toward the future?

So if Mallet can help the Pats score more 6 points he will have duplicated what Sanchez and Tebow have done in 2 full games.

It's you.

I haven't seen him do anything wrong yet :confused:

You must be watching another game.

He's been horrible so far

Nice hit by Cunningham.

Cunningham plants Vick...buh bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes