PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs 49'ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it dumb football? He turned his head, Found the ball, put his arms up, turned his head back and the ball hit him in the back of the arm before contact with Crabtree. Extremely bad call by the side judge. That was NOT PI.
Wrong play DaBruinz. It was the 3rd down conversion, not the dodgey DPI I was referring to.

hate to say it, but pressure beats Brady. He can't escape and first instinct this year is to duck and hope the guy misses him.

This SF team looks damn good. As good as Alex smith has been, Kaepernick looks great. Their D is outstanding. Pats are getting smacked in the mouth in a game with weather conditions that should benefit them.

You know BB will be digging into them big time at half. hopefully they come out with a stop. Dennard's injury could be a problem. If Talib is on Crabtree, that leaves Arrington on Moss, or vice versa.

Last edited:
Re: So this is what it feels like...

60 minutes, not 30

How could it be illegal touching? Did Coles run out of bounds before recovering the ball..? :confused:

On a punt the receiving team must touch it 1st. If the kicking team touches it, it is an illegal touch and the receiving team gets the ball at the spot of the illegal touch. SF actually got screwed field position wise on that play as the 10 yard penalty was from where the ball ended not where it was touched

The score is only 17-3. I know that SF's defense has looked very good, but we are still talking about T. Brady and the number one offense in the league. A stop out of halftime and a good drive by the offense and it's a ball game. We need to do better protecting Brady on offense and setting the edges on defense. Keep Kap in the pocket.

What the heck is going on guys???? Quit the whole drama of trying to mount a 2nd Half comeback already!

Last edited:
It is hard to play catchup when the Patriots don't have any legit WRs.

142 rushing yards 49ers....wow

The score is only 17-3. I know that SF's defense has looked very good, but we are still talking about T. Brady and the number one offense in the league. A stop out of halftime and a good drive by the offense and it's a ball game. We need to do better protecting Brady on offense and setting the edges on defense. Keep Kap in the pocket.
In its current form, this game reminds me of the Cardinals contest from earlier in the season.

Which means that NE shouldn't have been charged the Time out. But Hochuli fubared that.

Not only did he fubar that, he took twenty minutes of thumb twiddling time and then fubared it. What a joke.

Re: So this is what it feels like...

This feels like the second Miami game in 2006. Hope the second half goes better then that one.

Maybe you should actually try watching the game since you are absolutely clueless about it...

Really been around for a long time I think I know a cop out when i see and hear one.

Block your man-catch the ball when it hits your hands-cover your man

STOP BLAMING THE REFS make your plays

On a punt the receiving team must touch it 1st. If the kicking team touches it, it is an illegal touch and the receiving team gets the ball at the spot of the illegal touch. SF actually got screwed field position wise on that play as the 10 yard penalty was from where the ball ended not where it was touched

Oh..never heard them call it an illegal touch before.

hopefulyl we dont get embarassed anymore and keep it respectable. We could get blown out right now.

Well, I hate relying on the defense this early, but we are going to need them in the playoffs so let's see what they can do.

Drew Brees is definitely interested in this on all of the sudden.

The Pats really aren't playing well in any area of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back