PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Texans @ Pats - 2016 Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigballas

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding tonight's game vs the Texans. Please do not start other threads concerning tonight's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game kicks off at about 8:25 pm ET and will be televised on CBS and that other corrupt network and broadcast on twitter

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries to either team - and of course, a Patriots victory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a time where the dark emperor
4886b9a031fad061.png

has cast his ill towards us with suspensions and injuries upon us. He sees a perfect opportunity to kill us and has sent in the bad guys to drive another nail in our hearts:

2b5acdee_tumblr_mesqukIUNk1ra90n2o1_500.png

texans-2.jpg

...but wait, what thats? Led by the fearless leader Belichick and "friend (EA)"

NzhrdlY.jpg

comes a motley crew of characters that form a indestructible team

Rob-Gronkowski-2016-Photo-Shoot-GQ-003-800x512.jpg
danny-amendola-julian-edelman.jpg
160914_martellus_bennett_pikachu.jpg

and from the ashes rises a NEW HERO, Buzzzzz Brissskkettt :
MR8XNnV.png

"and i everytime i stepped in that huddle in the beginng of the game i said i wouldn rather be any other place but leading yall boys and i meant that **** from the bottom of my heart. wish that huddle had one more game. i appreciate yall boys for acceptin me and what yall did for me i jus want to say thank u" - Jacoby Brissett , 12/12/2010

Hope it's not wrong but I love the feeling of them playing with a 3rd string QB, it's exciting not knowing what to expect!! Makes good results even more sweeter. Letssssssssss Goooooooooooooo

Hope it's not wrong but I love the feeling of them playing with a 3rd string QB, it's exciting not knowing what to expect!! Makes good results even more sweeter. Letssssssssss Goooooooooooooo
Love it!

Think about how many other NFL teams could be going into a game with a tough opponent expecting to start their third-string QB and have fans looking forward to it? And realistically having a legitimate shot at winning?

We are so spoiled. I love it!

The pressure is on the Texans tonight. If they can't handle a 3rd string quarterback who was in college less than 16 weeks ago, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Love it!

Think about how many other NFL teams could be going into a game with a tough opponent expecting to start their third-string QB and have fans looking forward to it? And realistically having a legitimate shot at winning?

We are so spoiled. I love it!
If NE wins tonight, Goodell's head will explode along with those of a whole bunch of owners.

If NE wins tonight, Goodell's head will explode along with those of a whole bunch of owners.

It's a big "if", but the Pats are playing with house money. If they win, it will be a humiliation for the NYJFL*. If they lose, they still can't be worse than 500 when Brady comes back breathing fire and smoke.

Great to hear Gronk is back!!!! Bennett and Gronk together are going to be interesting to watch in the redzone!!!

Gronk/Bennett together tonight is gonna be sick. No rookie QB in his first start has ever had a TE duo like this. No QB EVER has had a duo like this.

It's a big "if", but the Pats are playing with house money. If they win, it will be a humiliation for the NYJFL*. If they lose, they still can't be worse than 500 when Brady comes back breathing fire and smoke.
I was,hoping for at least 2-2 when Brady returns. Anything else is a bonus. The pressure is on the Texans.

Patsfans Gameday Chat

PM me for the link

Go no huddle with Gronk, Bennett and Blount on the field, then either pass, or administer a serious ground game beat down!!!

Or whatever Josh decides to do would be okay too. LOL

Great that Gronk is Active....any news on Hightower which if also back would be huge imo ??

I really think this game is going to come down to our defense. Haven't heard much about it with the QB talk, but if they play second half against the Dolphins type of defense, it ain't going to be good.
On the other hand, if they play up to their preseason hype, we can win.

Today Felger was predicting a win by the Patriot so you know what that means, right? A Patriots loss. I wish Felger was his usual negative self, alas. He has cursed us, the bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down