PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs 49'ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gore is so average as an athlete it's unbelievable. The only reason he gets so many yards is the o-line gaps.

The difference in ability between him and someone like AP is astronomical.

I am just shaking my head here. Utterly dreadful.

Nothing left to say..

wow are we getting owned on 3rd downs...both ways

3rd and 10 rushing 1st down. We are done tonite .

I hate looking like a pretender

Is Chandler Jones still hurting? He's been totally ineffective.

i dont see dennard, that means arrington is cb2 :(

The score is only 17-3. I know that SF's defense has looked very good, but we are still talking about T. Brady and the number one offense in the league. A stop out of halftime and a good drive by the offense and it's a ball game. We need to do better protecting Brady on offense and setting the edges on defense. Keep Kap in the pocket.

This..IF the 49ers score on first drive in second half....THEN you can go to bed (whoever asked that)

If I ever see a thread on here again how this D is going to be dominant again I think I'm gonna throw up.

Ok, giving up the first down on that screen is inexcusable.

We are just totally stinking the place up. We just didn't show up.

so much for talib making the team better.......

Like I said, it's just not our night. It happens. We move on, get Gronk back and steam roll through the playoffs on the road, just like the Giants did.

I just hope Brady can manage to throw atleast one TD pass out of this mess to keep his TD streak alive.

Dominating. Three more points and the only mystery will be whether Brady's TD streak ends. Brady hasn't been on the field in an hour.

The defense is really a joke on third down. The offense has not shown up yet, but it does not help things that the defense gives up almost 30 on a 3rd and 15. I have no idea how the Pats defense is so bad.

f_u_c_k us. We look like ****. Good pick though. Hopefully we can do something with it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back