PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs. Steelers : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 1 (9/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigballas

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The Official Patriots vs. Steelers : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 1 (9/10)

Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding tonight's 2015 Week One game vs the Pittsburgh Steelers. Please do not start other threads concerning tonight's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game kicks off at about 8:25 pm ET and will be televised on NBC.

Please read Ian's thread regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries to either team - and of course, a Patriots victory.

Are we ready????
patsspecial.jpg

tom+brady+crazy.gif

the%2Bnorth%2Bremembers.JPG

Brady's Facebook Video:
https://video-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=d19c5d3dfc1674b9910944d6b4ed2688&oe=55F1BCC6

Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations regarding tonight's game, in this thread.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

LETTSSSS GOOOO!!!!!

go here for predict the score contest:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...dict-the-score-contest-week-1-pit-ne.1123196/

Last edited:
Carl Cheffers is the ref tonight.

espn_g_goodell_ref_600.jpg

Expect some ******** calls

Can't wait to read the reaction on this game on InstaFace tonight...gonna be epic...:)

Carl Cheffers is the ref tonight.
Expect some ******** calls
Not familiar with his crew. Which landmark games has he officiated at?

I'm so pumped. I called off of work just to read about the game on this forum all day and get hyped.

I think this game will show the speed that we have on defense and our ability to put pressure on Big Ben

ironically, all this offseason drama has me exceptionally hyped for this upcoming patriots (f the nfl) season.

why did I bother to schedule any meetings today...CAN NOT CONCENTRATE. fail

I have class until 9:30 and won't be home until 10:30.

Setting DVR for banner drop and will be watching 1st quarter while you guys are probably in the third.

what time is the banner drop?

Can't wait to see the new and improved pass rush.

Cheffers crew threw the most flags last season but half of them got replaced at the end of the season so he has a new crew going into tonight.

According to the Globe, the Patriots asked fans to be in their seats by 8pm for an 830 game time, so sometime in there.

Hopefully they will have all the gates open early enough for that...:confused:. Closing the gate by the Field House so that only the people who paid for that over-priced tailgate can use it is just another way they are turning it into an elite club experience.:mad:

BRING THE RAIN (figuratively) to the opponents of our the 2015 Patriots football season as the FUN [FU NFL*] tour begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft