PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl 49 Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations regarding tonight Super Bowl game, on this thread.

A separate thread has been set up for pre-game and halftime activities not related to the actual game, so please post those comments on that thread.

The game is scheduled to kick around at 6:30 PM EST in Glendale Arizona. NBC will do the broadcast of tonight's game . Weather will not be a factor as the game is being played indoors.

As this is the last game thread of the year, please try to keep the comments and banter civil. Is that too much to ask? :D

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and another Patriots victory.

I really have a good feeling about this game. I think both teams match up well against each other, so I do not expect a blow out.

The first key to the game is ball security. Do not force the ball into double coverage, and do not fumble. Second key is the running game.The Patriots must establish the running game and as long as the game is close, don't abandon it. And the third key, is limiting the Seahawks running game and don't let Wilson break for yardage on the read option. Make him be a pocket passer.

Well I normally cruise this thread diurnal the regular season. I'll be on for a while periodically but once the ball game starts I'll put down all electric devices until it's over.

I think the pats win this, and I think they control the game. Good luck Team!

dUJUt2m.jpg

Yes. You didn't read that wrong. These guys think Seattle has the edge in Quarterback over the Pats.

Last edited:
what are the guys on the NFL network smoking? so Russell wilson is better than a HOF QB who has been to 6 superbowls?

Yes. You didn't read that wrong. These guys think Seattle has the edge in Quarterback over the Pats.

that made me actually laugh out loud. o_O

I am not even watching any of these networks.I will put the game when it starts.

Our O line has to hold up.A running game would be nice.
I never watch any of these clown shows... EVER, never mind six hours of this BS.

Good luck to one and all. Stay loose and make sure that our boys win! :)

dUJUt2m.jpg

I watched that with my jaw hanging open. Then I laughed. Seriously?!?

I want them to pile on as much disrespect as they can. I want Psycho Tom to obliterate everything.

Super Bowl!!!!!

Both the best and worst game of the year - get to see the Pats in the big game but it's also the last game for months.

dear Patriots

W I N - F O R - U S

Pats Fans At SB, BE LOUD! Rock'da House!
GO PATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing