PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs 49'ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which means that NE shouldn't have been charged the Time out. But Hochuli fubared that.
I still don't understand how one of the NFL's worst refs became the biggest celebrity? The Cutler play?

Well its actually a 2 score so...

sorry...I revised that....I meant down by 14 and then some to take the lead....;)

How was it dumb football? He turned his head, Found the ball, put his arms up, turned his head back and the ball hit him in the back of the arm before contact with Crabtree. Extremely bad call by the side judge. That was NOT PI.

The side judge said incomplete, the flag came from up near the LOS.

Even though the fake punt worked it, was a foolish play at 4-10 from where they were. I'd say the same if the Patriots tried it and it worked.

I looks like SF wants this to be some sort of a statement game.The elements were suppose to favor the Patriots but it doesn't seem to be bothering SF as much as the Patriots.

But there is another half and the Patriots have come back before.

Last edited:
that brady INT was brutal, probably the biggest play so far.

d has played well but can't stay on the field as long as they have.

just one of those games it seems. maybe a good wake up call before the playoffs

I'm hoping the Pats pull this one out, but remember that at this point the game that matters most is the first one they play in January.

I'd like that game to be in NE after a bye week.;)

Nice interesting fact for you, Welker = 0 catches.

They brought Hines in for that? Wtf?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I'm hoping the Pats pull this one out, but remember that at this point the game that matters most is the first one they play in January.

It's hard to feel confident about a team that gets shut down like this at home.

Last edited:
All the meidiots are salivating this result holding up. Especially those two that have a show in boston from 2-6

On the plus side, they are only down by 14 instead of 17 or more. It could be alot worse than it is right now folks. The D has been playing pretty well considerinf the matchup problems the niners are capitalizing on. This game is winnable however, the O better start doing something quickly or it will get out of hand in a hurry.

This game is one play away from being the beginning of a Patriots' run. One pick six, a butt fumble, anything to get the momentum on our side. We just need someone to make a play, and we'll be fine. Mark it down..... 24-17 Pats.

There's the winning half and the losing half. Hopefully, we have had our losing half. Let's see what the half time adjustments produce.

Last edited:
Its probably not fair to judge it by just one game,but its probable that Tom has 2 quarters and a comeback win over the Niners to stay in the MVP race or its down to Manning or Peterson.

Last edited:
Pats need a miracle or a major SF screw up to win this. Unfortunately SF is a very well coached team.Without welker , our O can do a lick. Just a disgusting game to be beat up @home like this physically.

that brady INT was brutal, probably the biggest play so far.

d has played well but can't stay on the field as long as they have.

just one of those games it seems. maybe a good wake up call before the playoffs

The 49ers got zero points off that turnover. How is it the biggest play so far?

Biggest question now: should I head to bed?

Biggest cop out in the world "the refs didn't call the penalties"

Maybe you should actually try watching the game since you are absolutely clueless about it...

In games like this you wish Brady had a Megatron, Andre Johnson, Fitz etc. to throw to.

Bid body that can get past the secondary and catch without him having to throw it absolutely perfectly every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back