PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Day Two Patriots Pre-Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm here, I was having technical difficulty.......I know that yall were missing me.

As long as Gronkowski's back is healthy, that is a good pick, so there I said it.

i'm loving this gronkowski pick. He was soooo psyched to a patriot. his enthuisiasm was awesome.

CM mock draft for pats for the rest of 2nd.

2b- Golden Tate
2c- Ricky Sapp

I want Ben Tate t00

Last edited:
Gronkowski! :woohoo:

He's copying our helmet carrying

Giving up only a 6th to move up there seems an absolute no-brainer. Love the pick.

TE need is filled. But how they misused david thomas and missed on other TE's in the past ..lets see if they finally hit one right.

I'm guessing his back is ok if we drafted him. I'm on record as not wanting him but must admit this guy looks like he is happy as can be to be a Patriot.

they gave a 6th 190

ok lets get an OG asamoah_ veldheer?

I'm liking the Gronkowski pick and am sure the Pats did their due diligence on his back injury. Mayock calls him a first round talent and a steal at that spot.

I wonder if the Patriots are getting Ricky Sapp since they didn't get Sergio Kindle.

Denver gets an OL - Zane Beadles

Well, Mel and the rest of the world loved Wheatley's "fluid hips" so WTF do they know?

He also hated Makins going in the first round.

Schefter says the Broncos are taking Zane Beadles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back