PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL Draft, Day 1, Round 1, thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't go to the Vikings how far will Manziel fall? Titans? Cowboys? Bottom of the first for a team moving back up?

The fall stops at 29 :)

Signed Patsinthesnow.

La Canfora: Anthony Barr to Vikings

C'mon, let's not play "I posted it first" game. If you want to know the pick before it is announced, so be it. Most of us don't.

BTW, any moderator on the site right now. I am for giving a 24 hour ban immediate ban for anyone who posts the pick before it is on the TV broadcast.

So.......could Manziel be in play for the Cowboys at #16?

That is all kinds of epic.

LOL, Mayock is SOOO transparently taking advantage of the 30+ second lag to make himself look smart!

La Canfora: Anthony Barr to Vikings

Don't tell people that please. If they want to know the picks before announced they can check twitter themselves. Otherwise you are just ruining it.

Don't tell people that please. If they want to know the picks before announced they can check twitter themselves.
I'm blocking people who tip picks. There's a way around their stupidity.

The QBs dropping can only help the Pats with the value of trading #29

C'mon, let's not play "I posted it first" game. If you want to know the pick before it is announced, so be it. Most of us don't.

BTW, any moderator on the site right now. I am for giving a 24 hour ban immediate ban for anyone who posts the pick before it is on the TV broadcast.
Again my bad, didn't know. Won't do that again.

Seconded.

Please take some QBs damn you NFL teams.

Let the fall begin for Johnny. Unless there is a trade up I see pick 20 to Arizona.

Well, I'm glad that Barr isn't coming to the AFCE, he's absolutely terrifying.

Johnny Football could really start falling, thought he had a chance to go to Minnesota.

At least Laconfara is honest about tipping picks. Mayock's a fraud. If he thought Barr was going to the Vikings, why wasn't it in his mock?

The greatest! Barry! Barry! Barry! Barry! Barry! Barry! Barry! Barry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents