PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL Draft, Day 1, Round 1, thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this mean Detroit cuts my binky from last year Michael Williams?

"the other" Fourier to NEP? :D

Lions will have a pretty good offense if they get some production out of Ebron. Although I thought Fauria was a sure fire HOF. :p

Not fair, Stafford does not deserve that much talent

Stafford is going to go down in history as being the most average QB with elite stats because of the talent around him.

How far does Johnny football fall?

The world will explode if the Cowboys draft Manziel.

Hope we are not seriously underwhelmed Rutgers style when our pick comes round.

First time since 2008 that there won't be a player from 'Bama selected in the top 10. Very interesting stat, courtesy of Field Yates.

The greatest player in NFL history, IMVHO.
Maybe not THE best, but he is up there. Detroit didn't deserve Barry the player, and the certainly don't deserve Barry the former player. As much as I hate Jim Schwartz, he was perfect for Detroit.

Hope we are not seriously underwhelmed Rutgers style when our pick comes round.

I gave up long ago trying to figure out what we do. I'm just along for the ride and I trust BB.

I think that Barr pick might be my favourite so far. If he translates that athleticism into ability, that pick will look like genius.

Both networks OK with going to commercial before the Titans pick - oh well, there's always Twitter!

Lol the clock is running low, pops pick is in

Ebrons paycheck just got drafted. (I know, that's horrible). He asks her on draft day? Lions, that's gonna be scary. Glad we've got Revis and Browner when him Megatron and Stafford come to town on Nov. 23.

I'd expect the Giants to take Lewan. They are desperate for a LT.

not saying who the pick is but the giants might be ticked off

Schefter says that the Browns just tried to trade into the titans spot but bailed at the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back