PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those things that you can choose to believe if you like but a friend of a friend told me a very explicit story about the Pats HC laughing his ass off at the Jets for taking Gholston and having suckered the Jets into doing so. This happened immeidately after the draft when VG was taken.

Said differently, I think the Pats taking a flyer on this guy is highly unlikely. They thought he'd be a dog and were proven right.

Sexy Rexy is already predicting a Super Bowl win next year....

There's nothing sexy about that tub of lard. Of course he's going to predict winning it all, it's what he does.

There's nothing sexy about that tub of lard. Of course he's going to predict winning it all, it's what he does.

I dont know how anyone can win something that may not be played.

Need some help - I remember seeing a user with an avatar/signature image about the Jets.

It was a Wheel of Fortune puzzle and the cateogry was New York Jets, and the puzzle was "A BIG F*CKING MESS", with every letter but U lighted up.

Anybody know where it is?

I've been digging through this topic to try and find it to no avail.

Thanks.

Let it be known that the Jets still suck and Sanchez is still one of the very worst starting QBs in the NFL.

How did I forget about this thread???

Why was this thread moved here? :confused:

Put this back where it belongs! The Jets Suck (merged) is the heart and soul of the main forum. The Jets really do suck and to put it on the lame other teams thread just plain, well, sucks! The suckitude of the Jets is what makes the Patriots the Patriots. The Patriots are not the Patriots without the Jets and their irresistible sucking. So stop micromanaging us and put the The Jets Suck(merged) back where it belongs. Please.

ESPN reports the Jets have some interest in Randy Moss after lockout.

Via SportsCenter.

ESPN reports the Jets have some interest in Randy Moss after lockout.

Via SportsCenter.

I hope that's true.....let him dog it for the Jets when Sanchez doesn't throw his way enough....:D...

The New Jersey Green Beans promise to suck even more this year than last. If that was possible ...:singing:

I havent posted in a while, as this offseason is much like the Jets..it sucks. This should be put back at the top of the main board..what the F else do we have to do when it comes to football? We can atleast all make fun of the jets to kill some time.

....Discuss

wow! I really started this thread over a year ago? Time flies by..unlike the Jets, who try to fly and just cant.

I think I'm correct that the Jets have been sucking since the signing of the original Declaration of Independance.:eek:

AMIRITE?

Happy Birthday America.

:rocker:

Wow, you guys are terrible at smack. Perhaps you should cheat at it. Just a suggestion.

Wow, you guys are terrible at smack. Perhaps you should cheat at it. Just a suggestion.

Bitter your pathetic team hasnt won anything in 40+ years?

Put this in the main forum! J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back