PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A camp playing football with each other! BTW Edwards and Holmes are there.

This team has no chemistry though, obviously.

Will they be teaching sexual assault skills?

A camp playing football with each other! BTW Edwards and Holmes are there.

This team has no chemistry though, obviously.

You have to have chemistry AND be good..sanchez sucks, so therefor...well you get it.

My guess would be around 15 or 16.

He will throw more touchdowns obviously.

OK, got it. So exactly HOW MANY of those 15 or 16 interceptions will go for touchdowns?

My guess would be around 15 or 16.

He will throw more touchdowns obviously.
He'll be tossing interceptions
When he throws

When he throws

The wrong team gets a reception,
And that's no misconception
When he throws

He'll be tossing to McCourty
When he throws

When he throws

Our rook, he will catch forty
Sanchez' career will be a shorty,
When he throws

We'll all go down to see him
Af-ter the game

Af-ter the game

His head will hang in shame,
'Cause his passes were so lame,
Af-ter the game

Sanchez is hosting a camp on his own in Cali this week with Jets skill players and Brian Schottenheimer.

How will they ever replace the leadership of Faneca and Jones?

I could just here it now....

Rex Ryan: "Hey kid take these guys out west somewhere out of my hair and throw the ball with them to make it look good. I will stay here and try to eat myself to my grave but I am sending Shotty to babysit ya'all"

Sanchez "whatever you say fatman but all those chicks down there hate me because my running game and defense beat the Chargers.... not my 50% completion percentage and 100 yards!"

most may disagree but the jets & fins are a threat. they wouldn't hold a candle to the 01, 03, 04, 07 pats but it's gonna be a 3 team dog race from go

I could just here it now....

Rex Ryan: "Hey kid take these guys out west somewhere out of my hair and throw the ball with them to make it look good. I will stay here and try to eat myself to my grave but I am sending Shotty to babysit ya'all"

Sanchez "whatever you say fatman but all those chicks down there hate me because my running game and defense beat the Chargers.... not my 50% completion percentage and 100 yards!"

lol +1 +3 +4+7

Can't wait for the 2010 JETS update of the vaunted Green Light Red Light system that worked SO well last season. It's Bodden time again.

shhhhhhhhhh....hear that sucking noise....yup, that's the Jets

shhhhhhhhhh....hear that sucking noise....yup, that's the Jets

I thought it was a toilet flushing. Which reminds me, they're repairing a sewage pump station near where I live. Makes me think of Wrecks' team whenever I walk by.

Can't wait for the 2010 JETS update of the vaunted Green Light Red Light system that worked SO well last season. It's Bodden time again.

I hear they are replacing Red Light, Green Light with Duck, Duck, Goose or Ring Around the Rosie to make it alittle more simplier for Sanchez to understand.

Alright, this really has gone too far. Someone really needs to shut this fat slob up. Team to beat? Didn't the Saints win the Super Bowl? Didn't the Colts win the AFC?

Remember, it's all part of a transparent plan to sell PSLs with Wrecks the resident carnival barker. "Step right up ladies and gentlemen! SEE the amazing, astounding, Green Beans perform incredible tricks with a football! There is nothing like them in the known universe!"

Yes, Wrecks, Jersey is a team to beat. Early, and often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents