PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Indianapolis Chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one has made the observation that the Pats lost their undefeated season to a respectable NY team, while the Colts lost their undefeated season to that "other" NY team with the Clown (from Spawn) head coach and domestic abuse victim quarterback. All is well, on that front at least.

I guess I must be one of the only people who really didn't care about whether or not the Saints or Colts went undefeated in the regular season.

I didn't care either way. As long as the Colts didn't win the Super Bowl, then them going 16-0 didn't mean sh!t to me because we all know what that means if you don't go 19-0.:mad:

Surprised no one has made the observation that the Pats lost their undefeated season to a respectable NY team, while the Colts lost their undefeated season to that "other" NY team with the Clown (from Spawn) head coach and domestic abuse victim quarterback. All is well, on that front at least.

Both the Jets and Giants won Super Bowls against the Patriots in the years they took down an undefeated colossus...

Last edited:
Both the Jets and Giants won Super Bowls against the Patriots in the years they took down an undefeated colossus...

The Jets get the edge for winning it way earlier in the season than the Giants, in week 2. That record might never be broken.

I didn't care either way. As long as the Colts didn't win the Super Bowl, then them going 16-0 didn't mean sh!t to me because we all know what that means if you don't go 19-0.:mad:

I don't think the Chickens are making the SB and never did. They're the Atlanta Braves of the NFL. Dominant.......in the regular season. ;) That's why I'm enjoying their loss today so much. Regular season success is all they have. How ironic that they wanted no part of 16 - 0 and the big time pressure it would bring. Pretty funny actually.

I guess I must be one of the only people who really didn't care about whether or not the Saints or Colts went undefeated in the regular season.

I actually wanted to see them go 16-0, and then see it all come crashing down in a rematch with the Pats in the playoffs. No way did I want to see the Jets win that game, especially the way it was won. Now one more week of Rex press releases, overlooking the fact the Jets beat a replacement team.

And I do not see the Colts under anywhere near the strain the Pats were under chasing a perfect season. The Pats wore the black hat as the 2007 season had the combined media scorn of Spygate and a perfect season. I am sure the media was hoping the white-hatted Colts would do it.

And anyone else wondering if Polian wakes up next to a horse's head after dumping that game with the resulting Vegas payout?

Last edited:
I actually wanted to see them go 16-0, and then see it all come crashing down in a rematch with the Pats in the playoffs. No way did I want to see the Jets win that game, especially the way it was won. Now one more week of Rex press releases, overlooking the fact the Jets beat a replacement team.

And I do not see the Colts under anywhere near the strain the Pats were under chasing a perfect season. The Pats wore the black hat as the 2007 season had the combined media scorn of Spygate and a perfect season. I am sure the media was hoping the white-hatted Colts would do it.

And anyone else wondering if Polian wakes up next to a horse's head after dumping that game with the resulting Vegas payout?

"And anyone else wondering if Polian wakes up next to 3rd string QB Painter's head after dumping that game with the resulting Vegas payout?"

there fixed it....

Me too, HOWEVER I am relishing the Colts fan meltdown!

Poor ol' Bart Muleyy

As much as I hate seeing the Jets win, I would of hated more seeing the Colts finish a perfect 16-0 in the regular season.

Last edited:
AFC Champion will be either the Pats or the Chargers.

Bill "the Coupmaster" PoliOn is a certifiable chickensh&@. :D
They were terrified of the pressure 16 - 0 would have brought and threw today's game.
Crap like today only makes the 2007 Patriots, with their 18 - 0 record before their last minute loss in the SB
stand even taller in the eyes of history.
Man do I want the Patriots playing the Chickens after their bye. Want them BAD!!!
Betcha the Patriots do too.
I want the Patriots to win the wild card round, BAD!!! Then I'll just let the chips fall where they may.

the new indy logo

Quitters-kfremo-d.jpg

One good thing this loss does cement in stone

The Patriots will be the only team in NFL History to have a undefeated regular season , and not win the superbowl

;)

The Patriots will be the only team in NFL History to have a undefeated regular season , and not win the superbowl

;)

clearly nobody this year will do it

;)
At least Belichick has the balls to strive for greatness.

The Colts had already won more regular season games in the decade than any other team. They have 12 plus wins for how many years straight. They will go down as the greatest regular season team of the decade, just like the Bills of the 90's and the Vikes of the 70's. At least their place in history is secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft